In the previous installments of this series, we have gone over the history, the progression, the motives and some systems of the etheric parasitic grid in the energetic field, as well as basic energy work in how to energetically protect and clean, and techniques to help with direct interference. In this installment, I will be describing in detail the systems, parasites, devices and implants I have seen in the body, as well as the function, symptoms, and techniques to extract said devices. If you have not read parts 1 and 2, this article will be alluding to information and awareness fully explored and explained therein, and they can be found here.
When first beginning to become aware of the parasitic construct, often times the parasites will feel or look like black blobs or bruises in the body. The descriptions provided below will be the core aspect of each implant, so may not seem familiar to someone beginning to explore this new awareness. When I say core aspect, what I mean is the conscious “body” of the parasite, device or implant. The black “blob” seen in the body originally is more often than not a cloud of miasma, or residue that the implant has been spreading around itself, almost like an octopus darkening the water around it with ink. Clearing out miasma is as simple as bringing down a vacuum tube from Source, and cleaning out anything that is not anchored into the body. Often times, this will clean out the dark energy, or “smoke” in the body, giving a clear view to observe the core aspect of the systems in the body. Techniques such as EFT tapping taught in the Extraction/Protection Protocol Prep video are an easy way to clean out the miasma and get much better flow in the body without knowing or trying the actual energy work, and is always a recommended place to start on your journey.
When first beginning the work of clearing the body, a few things need to be gone over as a foundation of understanding within. First, most people who are not familiar with the sensations of chi or are desensitized from sensations in the body, often times expect an incredibly intense tactile feeling, such as having an electrical shock run up the spine when activating the chi. While this is possible with practice and daily building of foundations, if in the beginning, you are expecting to feel something like this, you are going to completely miss the subtle, quiet, underlying movement of the chi flowing through the meridians of the body.
Activating chi initially is looking inside the stillness. As you move through the Chi Kung moves taught in the prep work, sit for a full, deep inhalation and exhalation and just feel. Notice the subtle tingling in your hands and fingers. Notice the sensations of blood flow. After each repetition of “Lifting the Sky” or “Chasing the Moon”, sit for the full inhalation/exhalation cycle, and notice how these sensations become gradually more intense and expansive. Start to visualize moving your blood through the body. Blood is synonymous with chi, chi is synonymous with blood. Where you direct blood, chi will follow and vice versa. Focus on relaxing the muscle fibers and opening the interstitial tissues that allow the micro-movements of single blood or lymph cells. Visualize tension draining from you in each exhalation almost like it is sand draining from an hourglass.
If you do not feel the built up tension in your body that is keeping you separated from exploring these subtle sensations, go through a series of full body clenches, gently beginning to tighten all the muscles of the body in the face, jaw, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, abdomen, upper/lower back, pelvis, glutes, thighs, forelegs and feet; gradually and almost softly ramping up the level of exertion until after a building up phase of 20(ish) seconds, the muscles are as tight as you can make them (focus is on the musculature, not the pressure in the body, so if you notice yourself forcing blood into your head, disengage the internal lock and tighten the muscles around it without the internal pressure). Stay here for only 2-3 seconds, and immediately begin gently ramping down the level of exertion for another 20(ish) seconds. Once the body finds the end to the exertion, sit/stand still and gently breathe deep, full belly breaths with focus in the body. Feel where the muscles are still tight and where they are relaxed. Begin to pick out areas in the body that feel uncomfortable or under strain. Once you can focus on these areas, you then can send the signals to the body to begin to let them go.
I can not stress the importance of body awareness. If the body is in a state of stress reaction, tension, panic or trauma, often times what happens is the brain begins to shut down sensations from the body, simply because they are to long lasting with no incoming solution, and are simply overwhelming in the amount of information to be processed. Chronic pain, unless caused by direct physical trauma, is almost 100% of the time caused by either energetic interference, or emotional resonance buildup in the musculature; almost 80% of the time emotional pain is caused by energetic interference to begin with. What ends up happening is that the body becomes under siege on multiple fronts, as well as the conscious mind being bombarded by the Matrix programming. Since the body is always “just in the way” (i.e. “I have 5 more hours of work and then a client to meet about next months big project, and my neck is KILLING ME!!! Why does my body always go to crap when I have important work to do?!”) what most end up doing is medicating with drugs that end up causing more pain physically in the end, with the side effects of being completely shut down energetically and detached emotionally. This allows for complete body disconnection, and many in our society struggle with even being able to tell you what is happening internally at the moment, simply because they never even knew that this type of connection is possible. This is one of the major obstacles we are meeting when doing this work, simply because the level of expertise and craftsmanship that went into this system designed to shut down humanity are without a doubt an absolute masterpiece. If this level of ingenuity and dedication were applied for positive purposes, the universe would shift over night. We are still managing to wake up despite all of this focus however. This fact in and of itself begins to point at the true potential of who we really are, were and will be.
This is an exercise in gaining body awareness. Sit in silence and breathe deep, focusing on the breath. If you have not been able to remove the “monkey mind” parasite yet, focusing can be difficult from constant distraction. One of the easiest ways to keep the “monkey mind” focused is to give it a task such as watching the breathing. Focus intently on how the stomach relaxes and pushes against tight muscles as you begin to elongate the abdominal cavity for a full, true breath from the diaphragm. Follow along as the breath reaches the apex of its capacity and the muscles begin to tremble and strain to draw in more air, and watch as the body lets go, the musculature relaxes and the abdomen and chest shrink as the exhalation gently drifts down into an empty lung capacity. Anytime the thoughts wander from the breath, gently guide them back to it. Pay painstakingly close attention to the breath, hyper-focusing on the mechanics and steps to each full breathing cycle, almost exaggerating the level of attention paid. What will happen is when applied and practiced, this will allow you to circumnavigate the “monkey mind” implant to sink into true meditation. Once you have followed the slow, deep, rhythmic belly breaths long enough, the body automatically begins to shut down the external mental function where the “monkey mind” operates, and begins to drop you into lower, more focused brain frequencies such as deeper Alpha and Theta cycles. There is a definitive shift in the level of activity that begins to appear. Thoughts begin to slow down and become passive, the body relaxes, and opens flow, both of the blood and chi, and any emotional turmoil or resonance begins to become neutral and calm.
Once this deeper state of being is reached, start to take your awareness and focus internally. Do you have any pain? Tightness? Tension? Stress? Look at these areas…really focus internally as if your awareness were a microscope and you are zooming in. Can you put a shape to the pain in your body? Can you outline the tension and point directly to where it begins and ends? Focus on these areas intently. Hyper-focus…really make yourself feel the pain and discomfort. Now that you are aware of it, tell your body you do not wish to have it any more. On the next inhalation, breathe oxygen and flow blood into the pain, and as you exhale, blow the air through your mouth, creating a wind that you visualize blowing the pain away. The pain itself, picture as turning into dust or sand and being dissolved by the energetic winds of relaxation you are blowing through your physical being. When doing this for the first time, you will notice that the pain does seem to feel better, but does not go away completely. What you are doing is beginning to connect to your body. Pain is an easy thing to tune into simply because it is so obvious, and most people have some kind of pain or tension in the body to tune into. By pushing though the barriers the body has put up to keep the overload of sensations from the brain and vice versa by not only feeling the input from the body, but by telling the body what you want, nerve function begins to start to flow and reconnect again.
There are many places and processes in the body to begin tuning into. We have the breath, the blood circulation via heartbeat, the cerebral spinal fluid flow up and down the spine, digestion, endocrine/hormone, auric and meridian flows to name a few. When beginning to awaken sensation back in the body, more often than not, the breath and the blood flow are the easiest to tune into. Tuning into the breath was outlined further up, but the blood and circulation is a bit trickier to pin down. One of the easiest ways is to simply place your finger upon your pulse. On the thumb side of the wrist, in between the radius (thumb side forearm bone) and the tendons of the forearm flexor muscles (the cords that attach into the wrist from the elbow) is a hollow where the pulse is easily felt. By laying your wrist palm up in your other hand, the fingers of the other hand should be able to curl gently down into that hollow to feel the blood pulsing through the radial artery, as shown in the picture.
Note: Pressure here should be extremely gentle. Start with the weight of a dime, and gradually increase pressure by adding another dime weight until the pulse is felt. If you push to hard, you will shut of the blood flow and not feel the pulse.
Sit in stillness once achieved, and gently feel the pulse flowing through you. Put the breathing on a long, deep, slow autopilot, and begin to focus on the sensations in the fingers gently pressing against this pulse. Feel the heartbeat pressurize the circulatory system, pushing blood through in the steady, rhythmic *thump* *thump* that gently tickles the fingers as they dip into the outer wall of the inner workings of the body. Sitting with this movement begins to tune you into the inner universe that is the body. The lifeblood reaches everywhere, and is centered in the heart. The heart contracts and relaxes in a version of breathing, filling its body with blood, and emptying itself out. The feel of the heart pumping begins to be able to be explored as the awareness of this internal constant becomes obvious again, just like the breath. Follow the blood pressure through the body. Close your eyes and dive into the flow….pick a point to start off, and see if you can follow how the blood flows through you from there. The average adult cycles their entire blood supply through the heart and back again right at around one minute. Try to follow one blood cell through your body and back again. Notice how your fingernails have pressure behind them, how the blood fills the capillaries and pushes on the nerves in the fingertips. The eyes, mouth, face, hands, feet and genitals have the highest concentration of nerve endings than in any other parts of the body. Tune into these areas individually. Really take the awareness of the blood flow internally into these spots in the body. Visualize blood moving towards and through these areas, feeling the gentle swelling of pressure and sensation as you begin to interact with your body and give information and sensation back to it, instead of just “listening” to it.
Sinking into these practices can unlock the body awareness in substantial ways fairly quickly. When thinking about it from a therapeutic standpoint, the recovery is honestly very fast. When looking at it from the view that the body has been shut down for the past 30+ years and all it will take is maybe 2-3 months worth of dedicating 10-15 minutes of your day to focusing on making these connections, recovery time is almost immediate in the broader sense (2-3 months is usually the time found doing this work for only the worst of cases, including people with fibromialgia who in order to stay sane have shut off the input from the body simply because the pain is too much to bear) . That being said, getting to this place of body awareness can take some practice, so do not be put off or discouraged by it not working correctly the first time. What needs to be remembered is that there has been a systematic shutting down of the organic machinery and connections in the body physically, that then translate into the energetic body. The analogy is similar to these abilities/sensations have been in a coma and are now being woken up. Waking up from a coma and immediately jumping into a triathlon is just not possible, there is some level of rehabilitation that needs to be done. Keep putting the intention and focus into forming these neural connections, and your body will respond.
The goal of making this inner awareness is the key focal point much of the self cleaning energetic hygiene practices uses. When cleaning yourself out, being able to completely focus internally into the body brings sensations, movement, feelings, knowledge of blood/chi flow/lack of flow, awareness of pressure/vacuum, and differing resonances of energy. This internal understanding is the key difference between being able to go in and do energy work with surgical precision and just blasting it with energy hoping it will work out alright. That being said, any energy work is better than none, so do not be discouraged by not having this awareness yet, and “blasting” an area is effective, if not exactly energetically efficient. Continue to work diligently every day, and this awareness will become a reality.
Note: When doing these awareness exercises and the Chi Kung (qigong) to begin to open your energetic proficiency, regular practice is needed. I recommend 10-15 minutes every day, but for increased benefit and speed of recovery, you can work this up to an hour per day. Pretty much, follow what your body is telling you. If you find yourself needing to do this work for 4 hours a day, do it. If you find yourself needing to do this work for 3 minutes before you feel it is done for the day, do it. Do not worry about true consistency. If you skip a day or two, this is fine. Hop back on the practice and continue on. Half a month of inactivity will start you back at square one however, so consistency is needed, but not a military-like regimen some would expect. This is about getting in touch with your body and learning to love the vessel you are piloting, and if you are guided to take the day off, take it off and go do something else for yourself. This is about learning to listen to your body, so…listen.
Negatively oriented devices, implants and parasites found in the human body
- Spinal column control rod: This device is found in most cases of entity attachment. The central channel has multiple energetic points up the spine and down the front of the body where entities prefer to tap into people’s energetic field. Once the energetic center is penetrated, the entity burrows its way into the spine, where it then connects into the spinal column and spinal cord. Using this neural pathway, it coats the physicals and energetic flow up the spine with dark, organic material. Stretching from the pelvis to the head, the entity can then reach into any area of the body and implant devices in the areas described further below in this article. More importantly, this control rod allows the entity control over multiple implants at one time. If the entity is trying to shut the host down, it can activate the solar plexus implant to attack the confidence and self worth, at the same time sending the chatterbrain implant into overdrive with negative self talk, or any other type of combination. Removing this control rod is key in unblocking the central channel flow, as well as making it much easier to remove anything else found in the body. Often times, when removing this device, the energetic connection leading directly to the entity can be felt, allowing for removal and extraction of the actual entity fairly simply.
Solution: Breathe light into the body, gently bringing the resonance up as high as you can comfortable bring it without feeling like you are straining to become brighter. Once you have reached this point, begin with the “camera flashing” technique described in Part 2, deep in the center of the flat wall of bone on the back of the pelvis, and gently move these “camera flashes” up the spine. Take notice of where it is easier or harder to make these flashes light up. Spend more time in the harder points until it feels a bit easier, and keep moving up until all the way to the center of the skull. What this has done is loosened any anchor points and stunned the dark construct, immobilizing it. Grab ahold of the base of the device in the pelvis, 3-4 inches underneath the spine. and gently start tugging it up through the spinal column, dragging anything with it that is connected. If the body is bright enough when doing this, most of the devices in the body can be pulled out with this control rod. The feeling is of relaxing the stuck areas where the energetic anchors are coming out of the spine, and letting anything that reaches out through the spine get pulled out with the control rod as well. Breathe light up from the pelvis and lower abdomen, rising and lifting like a wave as the control rod lifts up through the spine, past the chest and once in the neck and head, gently pushing it out the back of the head while pulling with the hands the whole way up. Connect in to Source or Gaia, and send it off for restructure or conversion.
Re-connection: The overall goal of this device is to provide a platform for the entity to control multiple aspects of the host body through energetic devices and a direct puppet master-like focus in the body of the host. The dark energy moving up the spine blocks multiple energy points in the central channels and blocks the flow of the GV/CV meridians or the up the spine/down the front flow of the body. Removing this device allows an easy restart of this flow. To open up the flow to these meridians, begin to focus on a point in the back of the pelvis. Begin breathing sensation into this area, moving more blood, more oxygen and nutrients into this point. Generally after 10-15 deep, slow, gentle breaths sensation in this area will begin to relax, flow and feel more open.
Begin to visualize this open, relaxed sensation as a still body of water. Gently rock back and forth, feeling it slosh effortlessly from side to side in the pelvis. Begin to focus in the center of this body of water and begin to brighten a point in the middle, catalyzing the sensation and turning it into a golden, radiant liquid. Begin to give this still liquid an intention to move up the spine, almost like you are creating a depression leading downhill from this body of water, and allowing gravity to gently give the water motion. Use this sensation of flow to move the energy up the spine, gently eroding any blockages along the pathway. Visualize the flow up the spine almost like a garden hose full of dry, stuck dirt, and the sensation is almost like gently pushing water through the stuck hose. It will be slow at first, like water gently pushing through the dirt, but the more pressure and “liquid” pushed through, the more saturated the dirt becomes until it becomes sludge or “mud”. The “mud” will start to flow through, breaking loose, and diluting and dissolving “downstream”. Keep inhaling chi up the spine, following the track up the spine, over the top of the head, down the face, down the chest, down into the abdomen, and hooking it into the pelvis where the flow starts back up the spine. Anywhere a blockage along this pathway is found, gently breathe the “liquid” through, and relax the area consciously until the flow re-connects through.
This flow is how the organic machinery of the body powers itself. This flow charges every energy center of the body. If this flow is re-opened, the body will become much more in tune with the mind and spirit, and higher abilities will be much easier to access. One of the first things an entity will do to shut down the host is to limit this exact flow. By keeping this flow open and healthy, implantation becomes much harder to achieve, and the person practicing this flow will become much calmer, relaxed, and in tune.
- Source/Creator connection blockage: The purpose of this device is to block off the flow of Galactic Consciousness to the host. A natural human has a direct connection to Source, and is able to connect directly in with these energies and replenish the physical, energetic, emotional, and mental bodies. This connection through the multi-dimensional DNA is both physical and energetic in nature. This blockage cuts off the direct flow of energy. Because of the tampering done to the DNA in the distant past, without the energetic flow the DNA cannot be activated, thus keeping humanity from awakening through this connection (which is just one of many). More often than not, an entity is connected into this blockage along the flow to Source, and is actively working against the host whenever they try to consciously connect into Source/Creation energy. What this does is tri-fold. First, the connection to Source is not able to be opened, allowing darkness to stagnate and fester, instead of being cleaned out as soon as it is formed. Secondly, it forces a feeling of divinity being on the outside of the body, instead of something that we all have a direct connection to energetically. What this does is allow doctrines and religions that have you pray to an outside entity to gain traction and a foothold in the psyche. Third, and in my opinion the worst aspect of this device, it cuts off connectivity to Oneness. It makes the host feel alone. There is no energetic flow through the connection each of us are supposed to have to each other as aspects of the same exact Source light, fostering a feeling of separateness and disassociation with empathy and compassion. This blockage is why many on this planet are committing atrocity to their fellow humans, not realizing that they are damaging an aspect of themselves on a multi-dimensional scale.
Solution: What will be noticed when trying to connect into Source energy, is that it will feel sticky, or stuck, almost like running into a black wall. Source can clearly be felt on the other side, but there will be no energetic connection. The picture depicts the blockage in the connection, and often times it is right over the head, but this blockage in flow can be found anywhere along the line up. In other words, it might be felt three feet above the head or three hundred. Breathe into the body, focusing on filling the body with chi, breathing through any blockages and focusing on relaxing any stuck musculature and tension as a calm state of mind is slowly settled into. After bringing the focus on a slow, deep abdominal breathing pattern while filling the body with chi for anywhere from 5-15 minutes, begin to visualize the body turning into a radiant vessel shaped like the human form, shining like the sun. Take this radiance and give it a direction, almost like shining flashlight, and point this “flashlight” up with the intention of connecting to Source. The block will be found wherever there is resistance to the light and it is hard to push the “flashlight” beam. The trick to remove this is to turn the “flashlight” beam into liquid light, giving the chi a much heavier, wetter consistency. The visualization is like pouring a cup of water on a table. The water pools out in one puddle until it find the edge of the table and begins to spill over the side. Do the same thing. “Spill” your chi onto the blockage and spread it out to the edge of the “table”. Once the edge is found, use that awareness to begin wrapping around the entire block, and peel it like melted latex off of the flow. Shine the “flashlight” up and re-connect to Source.
Re-connection: To re-connect back into Source, there is a connection to a Creator energy that is needed to be re-established. I personally use the Galactic Central Sun as a physical object for me to tune into, in which I open an energetic connection to and from. The Galactic Central Sun is the pivot point on which the entire galaxy spins around, and is the home of the Galactic Consciousness, or the overmind of the galaxy. Tuning into this allows me to tap into a much higher multi-dimensional energy in which accessing Source consciousness is possible. Anything can be used to tune into this energy. Whatever is personally believed to be the Creator energy, that is what you need to tap into.
Cameron Day has an amazing meditation to connect into the Galactic Central Sun, found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVm2qJlAndw&list=PLD1FA3178C3DC5385&index=2
- Metal caps or bands on the head: These metallic devices look literally like a cap of dark sheet metal fitting directly on, in or under the skull, covering the forehead, temples, top and back of the skull. The other form of this implant looks like a band of metal circling the entire head. Along with blocking auric flow and incoming frequencies, this device causes headaches and odd types of pain/sensations in the cranium. Picture a piece of wet leather that fits perfectly on the skull when still wet, but as it begins to dry, it constricts down on the skull as it hardens and shrinks. Instead of leather, what would be seen is black etheric metal. The sensation is like your skull is squeezing your brain, or pressure from all sides is pushing into your head. The energetic symptoms would be not being able to reach your energy outside your body, feeling blocked from connecting to Source flow, lack of torroidal energetic flow of the aura, and difficulty visualizing/viewing/projecting astrally.
Solution: Breathe chi and energy into your head in a golden point of brilliant light right into the center of the skull. Focus on building this brighter and more intensely until the area begins to become more open and charged. Shift the intensity of the light into a direction, almost like you are turning the golden point into a flashlight, and point the “flashlight” upwards. Light up the area, then begin to give the beam of light the flow of chi, almost like you are turning the flood of light into a flood of liquid, and flow UP!! Push in all directions up, forward, right, left and behind, through the back of the head almost like you are pushing/opening up a golden umbrella. This should allow you to feel the pressure of the metal by making the crushing/tightening sensation much more obvious. Focus in on these areas, and continue to push from the inside. At the same time, take your hands and make a golden “arc welder” or “plasma cutter” jetting out of your fingers, and start to slice through the metal where you feel it. If it is a band, slice through in one spot, and begin to push from the inside and pull from the outside, almost like you are unwinding a band of latex that is stuck to the head. If it is a cap, slice down the center-line, and pull either both left and right side off at the same time, or focus both hands to one side at a time if needed. The feel of pulling sticky, stuck latex off of the skull is the same here. The intention is to always keep the device in one piece, and to pull out anything it is attached to further in the body as it gently slides out once dislodged.
Re-connection: The purpose of these devices is to block energy flow on multiple fronts. The auric field, abilities found in the organic machinery of the brain, central meridian flow and connection to Source are just some of the systems interfered with when this type of device is in play. Once removed, inhaling up through the GV (Governing Vessel) meridian flowing up the spine to the top of the head and exhaling down through the CV (Conception Vessel) meridian flowing down the front gently for 10-15 minutes a day for 2-3 weeks should be more than enough to reconnect all of the organic machinery of the body. Flowing the energy in this fashion will begin to heal the auric field as well, but if extra care for the aura is being called for, gently running your “psychic fingers” or astrally brushing your hands through the round bubble of your field in all 360 degrees around you, smoothing and gently teasing out any knots or “stuck spots” will take care of that. A quick re-connection meditation to Source taught in Part 2 will allow clean flow between you and Source.
- Head octopus parasite: This parasite attaches to the top of the head, siphoning off multiple meridians in the head. Most of the organs in the abdomen correspond to meridians beginning or ending in the face and head. This parasite attacks all of the functions in the head, from blocking the 3rd eye, blocking Source connection activating the “chatterbrain” function, blocking central meridian flow, and in some cases, hijacking the optic nerves to force visions into the brain, almost like projecting onto a movie screen, but the retina instead. It will wrap around the head and face, sinking into the astral body with tendrils or tentacles of dark, organic energy, anchoring in anywhere it can find purchase. More often than not, this type of parasite attacks the vagus nerve, which handles many parasympathetic nervous system responses, most notably, the fight-or-flight response. People who suffer crippling anxiety, non-stop chatter in the head, severe panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and violent migraines often times have this type of parasite attaching to their head.
Solution: These parasites feel almost like taffy when trying to pull it off and out of the head, so a thorough stunning and immobilizing is needed. Often times flow to the head is completely shut down when this parasite sets up shop, so I would use the light from my heart-space. Build up chi and light in the heartspace, breathing and opening up the chest for 10-15 deep, slow, relaxed breaths. Take the conglomeration of light and chi in the chest, and turn it into a beam of light, almost like a flashlight, and point it up into the head. This will start swelling the parasite up away from the head and a stretching it up like a bubble. While shining this beam up into the head, use the camera flash technique to light up the entire head/neck/shoulders area. Depending on personal awareness, follow the “tentacles” down from the top and find where they are anchored into the face, neck and chest. After finding these anchor points, erode the area the anchor is hooking into by relaxing, opening the flow and allowing the chi to dissolve any “dirt” that the “roots” of the anchor point burrow into, and gently clamp down on the anchor and begin to extract it from the physical and energy bodies, tugging back and forth gently, but firmly. The “dirt” is the stuck, blocked areas, either energetically or physically. Breathe liquid light through the stuck areas, allowing it to erode, curling the “roots” back in on themselves, making it easy to extract them. Keep the camera flashing going as full extraction begins. Making sure all of the anchor points are stunned, begin peeling this hard, immobile mass of energy (this is how the taffy-like, stretching parasites and implants feel like after stunning them long and bright enough) off of the head, face and neck. The feeling is like pulling latex that has dried and hardened onto metal. Find the edge, and begin pulling it up and off, peeling it further and further back as it slightly stretches and detaches from the skull.
If experiencing trouble pulling this off in one piece, start sucking up pieces that can be pulled off. Connect into Gaia or Source, and bring a vacuum tube to pull any pieces or chunks off of the parasite, weakening it and making it easier to remove. Another good technique to make parasites and entities weaker is to focus on making a bright golden needle or blade, and push it into the center of the parasite and turn on a star in the center. This will force the parasite to fight conversion to a positive polarity internally, while fighting off the stunning camera flashes, the light from the heart-space pushing up and the hands, coated in golden sunlight pulling it off of the head. If difficulty is experienced still after all of these efforts, focus on opening up a black hole inside of the parasite. The feeling is of a null space, or void opening up inside of it, and drawing in all of the negative, or dark energy that it has been putting out. Not only will this help to clear out any residue placed inside of the host, making the host stronger, but it will weaken the parasite immensely. The more negative energy that goes into the parasite, the more positive polarity energy that has been stolen from humanity will be forced out of the parasite, weakening it on multiple fronts. Consistency is key, especially when dealing with well established, stronger parasites in the body. Do not get discouraged if removal is not immediate. Try again when stronger. Do this routine twice a day until the parasite is so weak it cannot hold up against the onslaught of flow that is being opened up, simply from the intention of moving light into this darkness. They are finite. We are not. Get stubborn. Refuse to give up. Set an alarm every day to work on this until finally, *pop* it becomes dislodged. They have no choice once we make up our minds and begin to shape our reality around this epiphany.
Re-connection: The purpose of this parasite is to completely block the flow to cognitive physical and esoteric function. The brain is slowed down in the Cerebral Spinal Fluid flow, the central meridians up the back and down the front are shut down, the lymphatic flow is congested and the major glands of the brain are organically starved by blocking nutrient flow through the blood. Gaining the energy needed to clear out a parasite like this is the same way to re-connect the flow once removed. The Chi Kung moves taught in the prep work, Lifting the Sky and Chasing the Moon, open up the flow into the head, activating and warming the energetic points on these central meridians and inducing chi flow. Once the head has a clear connective line of chi flowing through it, things such as congestion and sluggish operation begins to clear out.
- Gallbladder meridian/temple chatter-brain: Coming in multiple shapes, forms and modalities from AI wires, chips and automation to black metal framework with organic “feelers” to full blown organic parasite infestation, these devices in the temple always have one job: to study the frequencies and brain patterns of the host, and begin to replicate the frequencies of the hosts “inner voice”. We have three different voices in our reality. We have the voice that we hear coming from our voice boxes while speaking, the voice everyone else hears from outside of our body, and the internal voice we speak in our heads with. This device isolates the internal voice algorithms and begins to ingeniously mimic them to the point that unless awareness of the device is already in place, the host will simply mistake the chatter-brain/monkey mind implant for their own internal voice. The purpose this device is to simply distract and confuse. If the host begins to ask the important questions such as, “Why are we here?” and “What is my purpose, why do I exist?”, the device is programmed to lead them away from the path those esoteric questions would lead them down. It will constantly bombard the host with distractions that pull them out of the present, constantly having them remember the past, or putting them in fear or apprehension of the future. Of all the devices and implants used in these systems, this is most often the most easily recognizable. Once this device is gone, complete silence becomes the natural state of being in the mind. In a completely clear body, the only noise in the head is what is actively being thought, i.e., a “Hello!!” would not be heard unless an active, “Hello!!” was “yelled” into the head by the internal voice, or a song would not be playing in the background unless it was actively being “played” in the head. The physical symptoms of these devices are cloudy/dazed perception, lack of perception (i.e. it takes longer than it should to pick up on happenings around you), and headaches most often in the temples and front of the head, but can be found anywhere. More often than not, the headache symptoms are not an all over blanket pain, but a small point where it feels like something is pressing, poking or pushing through and the pain level can become quite high.
Solution: These devices use the flow of the Gallbladder meridian to keep themselves charged and constantly active. The Gallbladder meridian starts on the outside corner of both eyes, closest to the ears. Using the breathing techniques to fill the head with light, press the fingertips to the outside corner of the eye, and light up the hand as well. Visualize the corner of the eye as the start of a garden hose that goes through the temple, down the neck, through the chest and abdomen, down the leg and into the foot, and push chi from the hand through that tube of flow through the body, starting in the eye. The visualization is of pushing bright golden liquid light through this channel down into the foot. Remember that despite having only one gallbladder, we have two Gallbladder meridians, one on either side of the body starting at each respective eye, so do not forget to do both. Often times this is enough to make a connection, but it will seem hard to push through the temple. While shining the internal light from the head like a flashlight at the temple, use the newly connected chi flow in the temple to feel/see where the blockage is on the side of the head. Once a hint of a dark spot or a realization that the chi does not flow easily into a specific area is noticed, wrap the entire area up in gold light, and use your hand, already lit up, to gently peel the blockage out of the temple. These devices tend to be a bit sticky, in the sense that they stretch like taffy while still holding onto where they are anchored into. An easy way to neutralize this is to use the camera flash technique around it with the intention of FREEZE!/STUN! What will happen is the device will become hard and inactive, making it much easier to remove from the body.
Re-connection: The go to technique for most connection of damaged/blocked flow is breathing up the spine through the GV meridian and exhaling down through the front of the body utilizing the CV meridian. Often times this is enough to re-connect most blockage and clear the stagnancy. If additional work is needed in the area, connect to the meridian on the outside corner of the eyes, and “see” the tube of energy flow that goes down into the leg. If a reference point is needed, a quick google search of the GB meridian in the images section will bring up a chart in how it flows through the body. Specific points are not needed to be remembered, just the general direction of the flow. Open up a Source vacuum in front of the eye, and visualize the whole flow being stuck full of sand that you are now sucking out through the eye, keeping in mind how wind easily clears sand out, especially when the wind is particularly intense. Keep the vacuum active until the entire meridian is felt cleaner and more open, and turn it back on by flowing golden chi/water through the tube/flow down into the foot.
- 3rd eye/pineal block: This device is specifically designed to shut down the ability of the 3rd eye, or what we would call astral travel, remote viewing, full body immersion visualization, intuition, telepathy, frequency downloads, and energetic broadcasting. Coming in multiple shapes, sizes and forms, anything found in the center of the skull, following the energetic pathway from the pineal to the forehead, no matter the constructs origin, is interfering in this manner. The most common types of pineal clamps I find are organic in nature, but AI tech has been found fairly regularly in about a 70:30 ratio, with AI and organic collaboration most commonly found on this energetic center more than any other parts of the body. What will be noticed with this device is that the intuition of the host will become suspect. They will resonate with absolute TRUTH for a person, subject or movement that ends up completely discredited wih the whole system falling apart, leaving them unable to trust their own internal guidance because of having run into these situations so many times. Energetically, unless the host is actively trying to activate the 3rd eye, no symptoms will be noticed. If a person has begun their own personal path of awakening and is beginning to try to open and activate these centers while in meditation, they will notice almost a complete inability to visualize clearly while doing these activations. In a normal daydream, visualization seems effortless, yet when trying to astral travel or “see” energy flow in and around themselves, it is almost like pulling teeth to force the visualization into place. Remote viewing is met with a black wall, and astral travel is unable to be initiated, much less explored.
Solution: This device more often than not stretches into the pineal gland, found in the center of the skull, from the spinal column and through the brain stem. It will usually do one or both of two things. First, being a penetration of the gland with an etheric needle or blade, and secondly, gluing itself onto the pineal, almost like wet tar that was dripped over an object that then hardens. It is both flexible, yet rigid, and what it is doing in this area is either completely gumming up the flow from the central channels to the gland, and from the gland through the energetic pathway to the forehead where the 3rd eye manifests itself, or etherically “slicing” into the flow to disrupt and short circuit it. The easiest way to remove this device is to completely extract anything it is attached to that easily slides free. As stated, this device most often is connected through the control access pathways through the spinal cord, and that conrol pathway ends in the pelvis, sometimes going down the legs. Going into the meditation/work knowing this, start in the sacrum, right underneath the spine. Follow the techniques for removing the spinal control rod, gently working your way up the spine, dislodging the control/access rod all the way up into the base of the skull. Once here, begin lighting up the center of the skull and try to make the head as bright as possible. More often than not the pineal clamp is connected to the GB temple chatterbrain/monkeymind implant as well, at the brain stem, so when starting to push your energy into the skull to fill it up with to much light for the darkness to comfortably remain in the head, try to follow these connections where the light does not easily shine inside the temples and the center of the brain, and follow it back to the brain stem. Use the “camera flash” technique to stun/immobilize the devices, and gently start to tug, peel and pull them off of the temples, pushing them to the back of the head. “Reach” in through the brain stem right at the base of the skull, and push an etheric, gold coated hand into the skull, and push over the top of the pineal device to the forehead, and “scoop” out the blockage on the forehead, through the energetic pathway to the pineal, and pull all of this to the back of the skull. The tactile motion would be akin to a net of light that shoots through the back of the head to fall over everything inside the skull, and then gets bagged up and pulled to the base of the skull. Push up through the sacrum and spine with gold light to push up and out the top of the head at the same time the device and everything it is attached to all the way down into the sacrum and legs slides out gently through the back of the head. Open up a connection to Source, bring down a vacuum and send it on its way for conversion or restructure. If this does not work the first time, continue to clean out the dark energy until it feels open. These pathways and flow patterns become stronger with repetition, so even if it feels like nothing is being accomplished, the foundation of the system that the parasitic construct relies upon to do its work inside the human body is being eroded out from underneath it. The more this work is done, the cleaner you will make yourself until it is gone completely.
Re-connection: The goal of this device is to completely shut down the flow from the central channels to the gland energetically, as well as constricting the blood flow physically. In order to restore flow, we need to know what we are focusing on. As depicted in the illustration, there is a pathway from the back of the skull to the pineal, to the forehead. These points in the body in the central channel flow correspond to the energetic center of the 3rd eye/upper Dan Tien area. The Yui-Gen, or Jade Pillow point is found directly at the base of the skull, and the forehead point most of us know in the Western world as the 3rd eye is known in Chinese acupuncture as the Crystal Palace or the Cavity of Spirit. The Jade Pillow is connected to the flow up the spine, the Crystal Palace connected to the flow down the front. By taking, big, deep belly breaths with these points as a focus, here is how to begin to unblock these pathways. Once the device feels less intrusive, begin to breath up through the spine into the Jade Pillow, directly into the pineal. Hold on the inhale, and let the energy spiral around in the center of the skull, then exhale any dark, stuck energy back out on the exhale. Sit in this breathing pattern for the next 10-15 breaths, keeping the focus on staying with the energy as this pathway is gently relaxed and opened. After a few minutes of re-connecting in this pathway, start to extend the pathway forward from the pineal in the center of the brain. So for each breath in, stretch where the energy flows forward maybe half an inch forward through the pathway to the 3rd eye. What will end up happening is a gradual stretching of the flow from the back of the head, through to the front. Relax and allow the blockages in these pathways to gently erode, break apart, and dissolve in the flow, almost like water (chi) saturating mud (blockage) and dissolving it downstream. Keep breathing in this manner until the flow has reached the forehead. Once the pathway to the forehead feels clear, begin to imagine the pattern of the moon as it goes from new to full. First a tiny sliver starts off, that gently and gradually waxes to a half circle then stretches out into a full three hundred and sixty degree round, glowing orb. Visualize this same type of waxing in the forehead, but make the energy/orb bright gold. Once this is active in this manner, it should be a simple matter of intention to hook the flow back down the front of the body in the central flow down the front of the body.
- Roof of mouth/sinus/eye camera device: Touching the tongue to the center of the upper maxilla, or the roof of the mouth will point out the anchor point for this device within a centimeter. The purpose of this device is more often than not a few different objectives and I have seen devices that do one or all of them, so I do not know if this is a set of implants or one that as it gets stronger expands its range of influence. I have never ran into this device without the base of it being a monitoring type of device or a wireless camera in the eye. If the device is AI in influence, it can be tapped into via remote physical technology, and if it is organic in nature, it can be accessed by etheric entities and parasites. What spreads out between the connection from the roof of the mouth to the GB meridian in the temple/eye is two-fold. A black tar/goo begins to spread out into the surrounding physicality, shutting down energetic flow that translates over to the physical flow. Chronic congestion and constricted nasal passages develop out of this lack of flow, and create a fertile ground for the second aspect that happens when this device is especially active. Toxicity. There is a distinct, toxic resonance that is broadcasted out into the stagnant physical area that feels like a spiky, sharp, angry pocket of dark energy in the sinuses behind the nasal passages. This leads to constant sinus headaches and infections.
Solution: The goal of this implant is to connect the monitoring device into stagnant toxicity, giving it a steady supply of negative energy, as well as help power the GB meridian chatterbrain device as well. Going into this, we need to have the intent to clean out the sinuses behind and to either side of the nose (slightly above and below cheekbone level), as well as the sinuses in the forehead. Start off in the center of the skull, brightening and swirling golden cyclones of chi in the center of the head. Gently breathe into this swirl of energy for 10-15 breaths, relaxing into feeling the movement of the blood through the middle of the brain. Smile as you breathe deep into this swirling nexus, brightening and opening the energetic centers of the head. Visualize the vortex of spinning gold light focusing directly onto the roof of the mouth, eroding the anchor point like water dissolving the dirt around roots, leaving the device’s anchor exposed. Use the camera flashing technique to stun the rest of the device up into the eye, and reach in through the front of the face to grab the exposed anchor, and gently start to tug it out the front of the face, gently sliding anything connected to the anchor out with it, including the wires/cables going up into the eye. Open up a connection to Source and send it on its way.
Re-connection: Visualize waves of golden liquid light flowing through the face on a gentle inhale. Do not use just the mouth and nose to breathe the air in, but use the entire face to breathe in through the sinuses and brain, all the way to the back of the head and down through the brain stem, cleaning out anything stuck, toxic and blocked. See the toxic, dying bacteria stuck in this energy, and focus a golden star right inside of that toxicity, with the intent of alchemically transmuting the stagnant poison into something healthy and beneficial to the body. Send a wave of light from the head slowly down to the heart, almost like honey, slowly moving down, cleaning out anything physically toxic as well as energetic. Use 3-4 breaths to help gently guide this down. Once down to the heart, send it back up through the neck into the head, swelling this slow, thick moving wave of brilliant golden “honey” like a balloon, cleaning out any tension, toxicity and pain up through the front, back and sides of the neck, up through the mouth, sinuses and nose, and back into the center of the head. Repeat as many times as felt needed.
- Voice box constrictor/frequency modulator: This device has two functions that I have run into. The first is a shutting down of the lines of communication from the brain to the words being spoken through a closing off of the throat in a physical constriction, or a deconstruction of the language into nonsensical run-on sentences or complete gibberish. This symptom is most often activated when the host begins to step into and vibrate in their truth. For example, someone who is constantly struggling with self esteem and confidence issues begins to start stepping into a place of strength and speaking up for themselves, they will notice the throat closes up, making speech difficult, or the words just completely fly out of their head. This causes the voice breaking tenor or extremely shaky speech, almost like they are speaking through a body suffering hypothermia. Another example would be when the host begins to recognize the deeper nature of the universe, and when trying to speak of these concepts, and along with a constriction, they find themselves completely butchering the concepts they are reveling in, or just not being able to physically talk because every time it is like they have a mouth full of mush. This often leads people attacked on this level to be shy when it comes to speaking to people they do not know, and regular neural flow between the brain and lines of verbal communication are not exercised, and the situation often becomes much worse until the host begins to actively work and focus on making these neural connections a priority again.
The other function found here is what I have called a frequency modulator. This device goes over top of the voice box, and what it does is shift the frequency that the host is speaking on. More often than not this is used against someone who has already re-connected the neural lines of communication that were attacked, and is now speaking deeply from their resonance of truth. Since communication can not be stifled from the source, what ends up happening is that the device makes it so that it seems people never even recognize that the host is speaking. They will hear them talk, but the level of communication that their brain is picking up is relegated to background noise. An example would be that traffic in the background is definitely a noise that can be heard and tuned into, but why would you ever recognize the sequence of revving engines, squealing brakes and tires rolling on the asphalt? This is the level of frequency that the host ends up speaking on with this device implanted on top of the voice box.
Solution: Energetically, light up the chest and the head, shining both energetic centers like a flashlight directly into the throat, using these walls of light like a pincer or a clamp. Flood the throat in golden liquid light, softening the musculature of the neck, relaxing the structures around the jugular vein and carotid artery, visualizing the lymphatics to start opening up and draining down into the chest, actively looking for where the flow is blocked, where pressure is building, where the light does not shine easily, or where a dark spot is seen. Start to dragnet the entire neck from the top of the brain stem and the very top of the throat all the way down to the hollow between the collarbones and the top of the thoracic spine, pulling anything dark or stuck out the front of the neck/throat. Use the camera flashing technique to dislodge anything that is still stuck, and breathe blood, oxygen, nutrients and chi through the neck. Visualize the breath opening anything stuck and dark, like water dissolving dirt and carrying it away.
Re-connection: The purpose of this device is to block lines of communication which most often are on the neural level (nervous system). Before even doing any energy work, these lines of communication need to be opened. If trouble translating what is in the mind directly into verbal communication is a priority, practice for at the minimum of a week tongue twisters and speaking rapidly once a day for a half hour. The more these neural pathways are used, the faster more and more information can flow through. Think of building a road through the jungle. A path from point A to point B can be made by one or two people, but it will be a slow, grueling process. As the brush gets cleared, more and more people can use the road to get from point A to point B, and as the dirt is packed down and more and more people use it because it becomes more reliable. Soon there are many people using the road, and the road becomes wider and much more permanent. What once took days for one or two people to get through can now be traveled by thousands in hours. The principle with any neural reprogramming is the same. Keep practicing and opening the connections, and the connections will become strong and permanent.
Energetically, to re-connect this pathway, visualize a bright, golden star opening up in the throat. Sit for a few minutes a day just focusing on this star. As the breath moves through the throat, see this star flaring to life, almost like oxygen fanning a flame. As the star becomes warm and open, see the light unwinding anything stuck or tight, unknotting clenched musculature, opening up lymphatic pathways and draining any stuck toxicity. Visualization while repairing this connection is extremely helpful. Imagine speaking fluidly, effortlessly and without any blockage in the communication from brain to mouth while lighting this star in the throat. Another helpful technique in re-connecting this brain/communication pathway is to turn on a golden sun in the head, and on an exhale, begin moving this star down the central channel from pineal to voice box. At the bottom of the exhale, allow the sun to become bright and radiant in the throat, and then on the inhale, lift the star with the breath back up into the center of the skull. Continuing this rotation back and forth from the head to the throat, following the inhale/exhale cycle for 5-10 minutes a day will reopen this dormant/damaged pathway on a neurological level, making a physical effort to communicate much easier to do.
To be continued…..
Do to the sheer size, scope and complexity of the subject, for expediency sake I will be breaking apart part 3 in the series into part A and part B. A link to the next article will be updated as soon as available here.