While there are no disempowering intentions here… introductory paragraphs are often illusions designed to draw you in. That being said, for this piece, let’s just get to the good stuff.
The Lie of Truth
From childhood you are taught ‘truths’ by your parents who have already been through their own process of programming. It is only natural to go with the ‘flow’ — until you have the wake up call that you are free to choose and decide for yourself what is truth. The search alone is the ultimate freedom and the way to your truth. Taking something that you are taught or told as truth and accepting it at face value doesn’t promote personal enlightenment; however, it is doing precisely what you are expected to do by institutions that benefit when individuals stop seeking truth.
The powers that be like governments and religion and the banking system depend on our subservience to accepting certain false truths. Why believe something that sets limitations upon you, puts you in fear, and prohibits you from searching any further? Most of today’s programming lies within television, which tragically alters humans’ societal beliefs as to what truth is… With mind-altering commercials, ‘programs’ like ‘reality’ television, and 24-hour news outlets bombarding us with what to buy, what to think, what celeb is doing who, and other garbage that is of no consequence whatsoever within the scope of reality. Why do you think they call it ‘programming’ folks?
The Illusion of Time
Think about when you felt happiest and free… likely it was as a child. As children the world was virtually timeless — until bedtime — but now so much of our lives are scheduled that we are separated from truly makes us happy. As calendar ‘time’ went on, our bodies grew along with our enslavement to time… where we wake up every day following the same path as the previous day. We constantly look at the clock so we can stay ON TIME!
The illusion of time has forced us to give up being in the present moment, compelling us to constantly think about the future (which as you know – may not exist). Life as it is in this very present moment can even slightly be considered ‘real,’ and our souls are eternally evolving manifestations of NOW. Our spirits are eternal and immortal beings; hence, time is merely an illusion intended to distort mankind’s value of the present, to trap us into subservience…and to keep us in fear as low-vibrational spirits.
Prosperity and Happiness:
The great Buddha said that there are 3 types of people in the world: The totally blind, the one who can see with one eye, and the one who can see with both eyes. The latter he considered one of both wealth and happiness, who could see the light from the dark. The latter shared his wealth, and in that practice, they knew true happiness.
That being said, prosperity and happiness don’t always HAVE to be an illusion, because people have different concepts of both prosperity and happiness. To some it’s money, bearing many children, service to others, and to a few, prosperity is happiness itself.
So, where’s the disempowerment here? Since Buddha’s days, societal expectations have come to promote a greater appreciation for amassing wealth and power, which only a handful ever obtains. The masses however, still struggle to ‘keep up with the Jones,’ and ultimately many people fall into deep debt to support their consumer driven tendencies to maintain the illusion of their own personal success.
Corporations, the banking system, advertisers, politics, and other institutions absolutely love engineering new ways to keep you far from prosperity — right down to making you work and BUY the basic necessities in life! And all this fun is complemented by the system taxing every hour you work and most everything you own or buy until you die. This certainly doesn’t make me feel prosperous or happy, but rather trapped in a matrix….
The Illusion of Freedom
In a world where practically everything is sold as a commodity in some fashion, it seems that the concept of ‘freedom’ is indeed only a dream. As mentioned, necessities like food, shelter, and clothing all cost money — a man-made construct. Money requires work, and that alone takes away your freedom of choice because you have to work to pay the bills and survive, right? Well, technically, you don’t have to… and that’s a low vibrational way to look at it, but the way the system of conformity is designed, can certainly make it seem challenging to live in the present while focusing about tomorrow’s bills, work, etc.
That’s exactly how we are supposed to feel as conformists, but let’s say you cannot work or choose not to… so you rely on taking from nature to survive… that’s a crime and they toss you in jail and take away your freedom. Commit certain crimes, forget to register, don’t have an ID? Forget voting. You’d think that in a land of democracy and freedom — especially with all-time lows in voter turnout — that they’d let monkeys vote for the next batch of political puppets going into office.
And that’s the rub… the concept of democracy itself is merely an illusion with two predominant parties in the pockets of corporations who make it so easy to edge out any third party voices from serious contention. Even if this weren’t the case, politics is a multiple choice option and that’s not offering much choice or freedom to any of us.
Since this little segment seemed to also give the gist of the Illusions of Authority, Law, and Order… we’ll just wrap it up here. I’m certain that many will disagree with my viewpoints, or maybe you have other illusions you’d like to share… so feel free to let it rip in the comments.
The price of ignorance towards the NWO (New World Order) agenda could be very costly. Fall for any of its carefully cultivated illusions then you could end up broke, losing property, become seriously ill or even end up dead.
Desperate measures are indeed needed for desperate times. Big black totalitarian clouds loom on the horizon…
The psychopathic world ruling elite owning the banks, weapons, gold, drugs and oil… while having the politicians, police, military and mass media… etc in their pockets are further tightening that unrelenting grip on the control of our money, health, food, water, air… and all the related science and technology for complete domination over the human populace…
In response, this is my heartfelt advice on how to prepare for survival in the unpredictable not too distant future. Here are 14 ways to protect you, your family and friends from the NWO agenda.
1. Stop giving attention to corporate sponsored mainstream media news
Switch off the TV (Tel-Lie-Vision). Turn to alternative media sources instead for the truth. Learn to discern the differences between disinformation and the truth as in the case of the internet.
2. Stop voting for any of the major political parties
By voting for one of these parties you’re only giving your power away to help the ruling criminals’ further advance their NWO agenda. Stop believing the Republican-Democrat or if you’re in the UK the Lib-Lab-Con sock puppet campaigning shows backed and financed by T.H.E.Y (The Hierarchy Enslaving You).
It doesn’t matter who gets voted in. They’re all funded and backed by the ruling elite. So whoever wins the politicians who get in office will only be there to serve their lords and masters: The politicians serve the demands of the ruling elite instead of the wishes of we-the-people.
Yes, there are a growing number of people who know this, but many still don’t fully understand: Any advantages of selecting one party over the other because of say a policy in your favour or to your advantage will only be a short term payoff. In the end if you vote for one of the major parties because of this then you’ll only have to suffer the far greater long-term cost for having chosen the party with their connections to the ruling elite’s agenda.
3. Detoxify yourself
Use specific foods as well as supplements to detoxify yourself of lifelong body pollution. Restore health and protect the body by removing fluoride, chloride, bromide, heavy metals, radiation and other noxious substances…
4. Drink good clean or filtered water
Avoid chemical impregnated tap or plastic bottled water. Use filters such as those using reverse osmosis to filter the water. Drink adequate supplies.
5. Eat organic food
Eat plenty of organic fruit and vegetables, seeds and nuts… Don’t begrudge the extra cost. On the long run it’s worth it.
6. Avoid junk food
Avoid junk food with its high sugar, salt and cheap/nasty trans-fats… for disease protection. Chemical laden, processed, irradiated or GMO foods should be avoided.
Avoid cooking with microwave or non-stick coated or aluminium utensils which in effect turns the food into junk food that could lead to health problems through toxic contaminants.
Don’t cook food using high temperatures for too long. Extreme temperatures cause the nutrition value (vitamins and enzymes in particular) to denature and greatly reduce the food value.
7. Use natural or organic personal care products
This avoids toxic chemicals often found in non-organic personal care products…
8. Avoid low-frequency EMF’s (electromagnetic frequencies) radiation
The list includes power grid lines, cell phones and towers, Wi-Fi sources, microwaves, breast cancer mammograms, microwaves, body scanner x-ray detectors such as those at airports… and compact fluorescent lighting (use LED (light emitting diode) clear or white lighting).
Don’t fall for the corporate sponsored junk science brigade claiming that these EMF sources with their applications are okay. Anyone with a couple of investigative brain cells to rub together will find out that frequent long-term use has been known to cause a range of serious illnesses related to cancer, nervous, hormonal and behavioural problems…
9. Avoid vaccines and vaccinations
Vaccines are NOT safe and have been known to be ineffective.You could end up seriously ill, brain-damaged or even dead from these fraudulent big pharma money spinners to which the revenue-raking government and their paid off media are only too happy to spread the related disinformation and lies…
10. Don’t fall for joining the military
Don’t become a sucker for the ruling elite’s secretly manufactured wars for power, profit, and political gain, planned population reduction agenda… I know, like other things mentioned in my list, this may come as quite a shock to some people.
11. Have toxic amalgam fillings removed
Mercury amalgam fillings have been known to cause brain damage, lower IQ, contribute to depression and harbour disease-causing bacteria… See a biologic or holistic dentist to get them removed and replaced by safe alternatives such as Zirconium Implants (DON’T use metal based or plastic BPA resins). Don’t support dentists who use mercury amalgam or fluoride.
Dental decay can be prevented with good nutrition like for example using coconut oil as a mouthwash since it contains the antibacterial lauric acid.
12. Maintain well-stocked supplies of food and water
In case of a crisis stock up with a few weeks supply of food and water in the hope that by then things would have died down with normality somewhat resumed. The crisis could be a financial one such as a currency collapse, or a fake war, a staged attack (fake alien invasion perhaps, you never know??) or a HAARP (High Frequency Auroral Research Project) secret weather modification… etc used for inducing chaos by the ruling elite and their associates as an excuse to declare martial war on citizens…
13. Maintain self-sufficiency
In line with 12 grow your own food. There are indeed many excellent websites advising how this can be done. I have been saying that self-sufficiency especially in the way of home-grown food is a major factor in workable communities. Discernment and unity are other major factors.
Have sufficient physical cash on standby in case of emergency: You may want to consider converting some of your hard earned cash into gold or silver coins as a good investment.
Try looking at non-power grid alternative energy supplies to power up your home. How about solar panels or batteries or supplemental wind generators… etc? Electric vehicles would also not be a bad idea.
14. Spread the word
“Those who have the privilege to know, have the duty to act.” –Albert Einstein
This is my ultimatum: Wake up! Use this or similar pieces to spread the word to your family and friends to get active. Do nothing then be unprepared to suffer the awful consequences.
~via WakeUpWorld.com – Source: NewParadigm.ws
Some exposures such as outdoor power grids and home/work electrical lines often cannot be avoided, however, you can take some measures within the exposures that you can control. So the most important message we can take away from this piece are effective actions for EMF protection – what really works, and how a few small changes on your part can have a positive impact on your health.
Bite Into Bluetooth and Cell Use
Anything electronic, electric, or battery operated emits unnatural electromagnetic frequencies that surreptitiously cause disharmonic vibrations, damaging your energy field and physical/subtle bodies. Cell phones and Bluetooth devices are double whammies that superficially serve us well in our busy, multi-taking existence; however, it is the rate and the manner in which we utilize these conveniences that truly makes them a primary EMF contributor.
Both items, Bluetooth in particular are commonly activated in close proximity to our brains (which can cause brain cancer), and many people carry these items on their person; hence the body receives tremendous exposure. EMF protection tips: Keep your cell phone as far away from your body as possible, whether in use or not. Even keeping it in a bag or briefcase helps! Use speaker phone or headphones to reduce head exposure. Limit Bluetooth and cell phone use and indulge in more personal communications.
Unplug from the Web…and Unplug Yourself
Desktop and laptop computers not only emit EMFs themselves, but the glorious Wi-Fi that connects us to the world further expounds the harmful EMF field. The absolute best thing you can do for EMF protection here is to:
Turn off computers AND the Wi-Fi. Forget the concept that leaving the CPU on extends it life…Rather, consider this action one of mercy that is intended to extend YOUR life!
- Unplug. Not only will you consume less electrical energy by unplugging, but you are going one step further toward weakening the electromagnetic reach of the devices.
- Take breaks and step away from the computer…(this doesn’t mean get on the cell!) A few minutes away from direct EMF exposure allows your frequencies time to recuperate to some extent and gives your body a break – so unplug regularly in long sessions.
- Use EMF shielding pendants, crystals, stones, pyramids, etc. near your CPU to transmute those negative frequencies and serve as a barrier.
Are ‘Lifesaving’ Implements Literally Killing You?
While PET-Scans, MRIs and the like DO save quite a few lives, they also expose your body to EMFs on a dramatic level in a short amount of time. Of course, one should always get the care that they need while keeping in mind that many traditional physicians will use caution and recommend ‘tests’ – whether you need them or not. Airports globally rely on scanning devices to inspect your belongings and your person all in the name of saving lives, bombarding you with harmful frequencies. Don’t get scanned – Request a physical pat down, especially if you’re a frequent flyer.
Are Smart Meters Out-smarting Our Energetic Field?
Unless you read the fine print ‘notifications’ on your energy bill, you might have – as I did – come home one day to a shiny, new Smart Meter in place of the old turning wheel model. In fact, most companies seem to require installation and request hefty monthly fees from homeowners who refuse. For more information on the risks and side-effects of these installations, see this report on EMFs and smart meters.
Solution: pay the fee to keep the spinning wheel. Here’ the rub – if you live in an apartment or even in a tightly spaced residential community, you are generally further exposed to your neighbors’ EMF output so consider talking to your neighbors about doing the same.
Notice we use the word ‘unplug’ several times here, and the absolute best EMF protection is to simply unplug as much as possible. We live in a crazy world, so take a break off social media, take more walks, commune with nature and the ones you love, meditate and clear your aura, harmonize your fields, and vibrate at your highest possible frequency.
There is no doubt the Earth is evolving spiritually. People are experiencing intense changes within their life, work, behaviors and personal relationships. Many are awakening at a rate that can only be described as phenomenal. So how do we know if we are awakening? Here are 25 common characteristics you may find in yourself and others.
Some of you may experience things not on this list and I encourage you to share your experiences in the comments below. We are all unique and many of us are experiencing phenomenon that are difficult to explain at this time. We are all learning from each other.
1. Being in public places is sometimes overwhelming. Since our walls between self and other are dissolving, we haven’t really learned to distinguish between someone else’s energy and our own. If the general mood of the crowd is herd-like or negative, we can feel this acutely, and may feel like retreating into our own private space. When we have recharged our batteries with meditation, spending time in nature, far away from other people, or just sitting in quiet contemplation, we are ready to be with the masses again. In personal relationships, we often will feel someone else’s emotions as our own. It is important to have this higher sense of empathy, but we must learn to allow another person’s emotions while observing them and keeping our empathy, but, realizing that not all emotions belong to us. Social influence can dampen our own innate wisdom.
2. We understand our current paradigm, more than we understand ourselves. We see the big picture and marvel and the duality of our world including why polarity consciousness has brought us to where it has today. We no longer see life choices and right or wrong, good or bad, just choices defined by the neutral frequencies that we later define. Unity consciousness is allowing us to spread the message of unity consciousness to all of humanity that will allow us to heal our division and change the misery of our human beings to abundance within a global community filled with love for each other and not fear of each other.
3. We know things without having to intellectually figure them out. Often called intuitive awareness, we have ‘a-ha’ moments and insights that can explain some of the most complex theories or phenomenon in the world. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time just ‘know.’ Adepts and sages often were given downloads of information from higher states of consciousness after meditating or being in the presence of a more conscious individual; this is happening for more people with more frequency. As we trust our intuition more often, it grows stronger. This is a time of ‘thinking’ with our hearts more than our heads. Our guts will no longer be ignored. Our dreams are becoming precognitive and eventually our conscious thoughts will be as well.
4. We acknowledge our imperfection and how beautiful it is to be an imperfect version of our true selves. We thrive on challenging only ourselves, and not through competition at the expense of another, especially since we have no need to judge those who are exactly where they need to be.
5. Watching television or most of main stream media, including newspapers and many Hollywood movies is very distasteful to us. The mindset that creates much, but not all, of the programming on television and in cinema is abhorrent. It commodifies people and promotes violence. It reduces our intelligence and numbs our natural empathetic response to someone in pain.
6. We no longer have a need to attach our love to material things, understanding that it only leads to misery because we are not learning to love ourselves and others. The mentality only leads to further acquisition of more things. Although things too are part of consciousness, they do not allow humans to accelerate the mass consciousness required to change the world. Only love for ourselves and others can do that. Love is knowing the deservability and worthiness of all. We are loved so unconditionally by Creation that we can even choose to believe that we are not loved.
7. Lying to us is nearly impossible. We may not know exactly what truth you are withholding, but we can also tell that something isn’t right. We also know when you have other emotions, pain, love, etc. that you aren’t expressing. You’re an open book to us. We aren’t trained in counter-intelligence, we are just observant and knowing. While we may pick up on physical cues, we can look into your eyes and know what you are feeling.
8. We may pick up symptoms of your cold, just like men who get morning sickness when their wives are pregnant. Sympathy pains, whether emotional or physical, are something we experience often. We tend to absorb emotion through the solar plexus, considered the place we ‘stomach emotion’ so as we learn to strengthen this chakra center, we may sometimes develop digestive issues. Grounding to the earth can help to re-establish our emotional center. Walking barefoot is a great way to re-ground.
9. We tend to root for the underdog, those without voices, those who have been beaten down by the matrix, etc. We are very compassionate people, and these marginalized individuals often need more love. People can sense our loving hearts, so complete strangers will often tell us their life stories or approach us with their problems. While we don’t want to be a dumping ground for everyone’s issues, we are also a good ear for those working through their stuff.
10. We don’t feel the need to awaken every person we see. Within a few sentences we can interpret their level of comfort in discussions relating to consciousness. When necessary, we plant a seed and if it’s meant to grow it will. We understand that attempting to awaken those who are not ready is toxic to their sensibilities.
11. If we don’t learn how to set proper boundaries, we can get tired easily from taking on other people’s emotions. Energy Vampires are drawn to us like flies to paper, so we need to be extra vigilant in protecting ourselves at times.
12. We are all becoming healers. We naturally gravitate toward healing fields, acupuncture, reiki, Qi-Gong, yoga, massage, midwifery, etc. are fields we often find ourselves in. We know that the collective needs to be healed, and so we try our best to offer healing in whatever form we are most drawn to. We also turn away from the ‘traditional’ forms of healing ourselves. Preferring natural foods, herbs, and holistic medicine as ways to cure every ailment.
13. We see the possibilities before others do. Just like when the church told Copernicus he was wrong, and he stood by his heliocentric theory, we know what the masses refuse to believe. Our minds are light-years ahead.
14. We are creative. We sing, dance, paint, invent, or write. We have amazing imaginations.
15. We fully accept that we can only attract what is within our vibrational field. There are no experiences that we can obtain in physical form without attracting them from a vibrational perspective. That includes the most horrific experiences and the most beautiful ones. What we are learning to do is accept relationships and experiences for what they are. People and experiences are serving as reflections to teach us something about ourselves.
16. We don’t question what love is, why it is or how it presents itself. We know it is everywhere, in everyone and everything, all permeating and infinite.
17. We require more solitude than the average person.
18. We might get bored easily, but we are really good at entertaining ourselves.
19. We have a difficult time doing things we don’t want to do or don’t really enjoy. We really do believe life was meant to be an expression of joy. Why waste it doing something you hate? We aren’t lazy, we are discerning.
20. We are obsessed with bringing the truth to light.
21. We don’t live in fear of anything. Any and all changes coming, no matter how much they are perceived as negative or dramatic on our Earth, are being designed by us. We have past the point of no return and the Earth is ascending to a higher state of consciousness. Nothing will stop it now.
22. We can’t keep track of time. Our imaginations often get away with us and a day can feel like a minute, a week, a day.
23. We abhor routine.
24. We often disagree with authority (for obvious reasons). Some people call it “anarchy” without a true understanding of what that word or our governments really are.
25. We will often be kind, but if you are egotistical or rude, we won’t spend much time with you or find an excuse to not hang out with people who are obsessed with themselves. We don’t ‘get’ people who are insensitive to other people’s feelings or points of view.
Josh Richardson is blogger, healer, and a constant pursuer of the natural state of human consciousness.