~via Ireland Clark
LISA RENEE: “Surrender”
“In the process of our unraveling consciousness in this human drama setting, this is one of the experiences that we have set up as ‘spirit’ to create the experience of learning to FULLY Surrender to divine forces. It is a complete dismantling of our ego and Ego Defense Mechanism. This is the crossroads where we start to leave the world of human order and align to the divine plan for our lives. Everything is in the now moment. When our core existence is challenged during such immense levels of transformation, we may feel the magnification of the smallest issue be amplified so that it feels like a life or death matter. This may feel scary, we can feel threatened by being forced to change. To many of our earthly cohorts, biological families and old energy friends, it will appear as if we have stepped off the edge of a chasm into a realm of insanity. By being present in the moment, and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are completely dissolved. Surrendering to the now moment and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a defensive posture or hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of that situation and makes that situation vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. We are experiencing the pushing and pulling between the old energetic structure and the platform of our new energetic reality through radical Magnetic Field Shifting. Greater acceptance is required now, learning how to surrender is a daily practice. Problems we used to obsess about or believe they were a big deal, are losing their importance in our lives. There is something so much larger happening here. There is nothing to hold onto any longer. We must become less attached to things and be willing to let go of spiritually bankrupt values in order to survive the transformation required to become more balanced with our own sense being a true human being. There is nothing else to do but Surrender to the moment that’s in front of you. It makes for interesting moments of spontaneous synchronicities and out of the blue and sudden movements in between long runways of quiet or stillness. We have been spending a lot of time needing to sleep, to meditate or lay down in order to integrate our new selves. We are being asked to hold the core of our essence and truth vibration in the midst of some challenging external events. Learn to let go, and let God.”
Surrender – By being present in the moment, and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are completely dissolved. Every connection or personal contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning. Attempt to neutralize polarity thinking and division by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth that is inherent in a circumstance, especially one that appears or feels painful to you. Surrendering to the now moment and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a defensive posture or hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of that situation and makes that situation vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Learn to let go, and let God.
Relationship Mastery Guideline
Relationship Mastery Guidelines is has nine basic steps and is a Service to Others method based in the Law of One and cultivating GSF Behavior, while reaping the mutual energetic benefits of experiencing more spiritual connection, and increased love and appreciation returning back from others to you.
Improving our Compassionate communication with others, improving our relating skills, personally and in group dynamics, is a skill set that will go a long way to serve your mission. With that in mind we set forth a few guidelines to remember when communicating with others or relating with others. The eighth step is Surrendering to the highest expression of your purpose by being fully present to the now, not defending Negative Ego positions.
In the process of our unraveling consciousness in this human drama setting, this is one of the experiences that we have set up as “spirit” to create the experience of learning to FULLY Surrender to divine forces. It is a complete dismantling of our ego and Ego Defense Mechanism. This is the crossroads where we start to leave the world of human order and align to the divine plan for our lives. To many of our earthly cohorts, biological families and old energy friends, it will appear as if we have stepped off the edge of a chasm into a realm of insanity. 
This is the aspect of higher mind which holds access to a threshold of consciousness that is devoid of deep heart based Compassion and true empathy. It hangs on to the edge of the Consciousness abyss until it can fully let go and surrender, dissolving into the oceanic field of loving compassion. Jumping over the Luciferian Abyss is the final point of surrender where we may feel fear we will be swallowed into the black hole of nothingness.At this point we stand at the edge of the abyss over the massive void. We must Surrender to God to make the leap of faith and jump over to the other side into the arms of our Mother. This is why after achieving the Observer Point if feelings of Compassion do not naturally follow through an open heart, intentional effort to open the heart, commune with Mother and heal the inner child will be required to access the higher heart principle. 
Surrender to Now
Everything is in the now moment. When our core existence is challenged during such immense levels of transformation, we may feel the magnification of the smallest issue be amplified so that it feels like a life or death matter. This may feel scary, we can feel threatened by being forced to change. This is why knowing these changes are critical for our evolution and trying to surrender to them without fighting it, lashing out or becoming angry will make the process easier. Greater acceptance is required now, learning how to surrender is a daily practice. Problems we used to obsess about or believe they were a big deal, are losing their importance in our lives. There is something so much larger happening here. There is nothing to hold onto any longer. We must become less attached to things and be willing to let go of spiritually bankrupt values in order to survive the transformation required to become more balanced with our own sense being a true human being. So what does it mean for us to be in alignment to the God Source and Law of One, which is the same as asking; what does it mean to be a true humanitarian? 
We are experiencing the pushing and pulling between the old energetic structure and the platform of our new energetic reality through radical Magnetic Field Shifting. We are being asked to hold the core of our essence and truth vibration in the midst of some challenging external events. (ever developing the continuing strength of our core and sublimation of our Ego Mind’s need to impose its will on the situation. Not my will but God’s will!) Divine surrender has taken on another level of meaning for us at this time. There is nothing else to do but Surrender to the moment that’s in front of you.
It makes for interesting moments of spontaneous synchronicities and out of the blue and sudden movements in between long runways of quiet or stillness. It gives us a feeling of magnetic choppiness as the sensation of how we actually feel the external energies moving around us. That choppiness can make one feel disoriented (what day is this?) to lightly dizzy. (what’s going on in my brain?) We have been spending a lot of time needing to sleep, to meditate or lay down in order to integrate our new selves. 
~via Ascension Glossary
LISA RENEE: “Directing Energy”
“The power of the force of Love is key that unlocks every door in the Universe. When we can access the power of Love we are capable to accomplish almost anything. When intending to direct energy, bring feelings of love and devotion to the process.”
The 12D Shield is an organic part of every human beings Lightbody which can be repaired and activated when using the inner focusing 12D shield technique. The frequency of which activates this horizontal shield and its vertical light pillar is platinum white in its frequency spectrum color and is Christ Consciousness.
This is the foundation technique in developing skill for Directing Energy and is suggested to use as a protective shield for your Lightbody as well to utilize before you do any other healing, energy work or modality.
It is a person’s directed and focused attention, not muscular control or use of force, which accesses the inner sensory ability to control the movement of life force or chi energy. When the mind is developed and disciplined, and thus calmed and centered, by focusing the mind, one can direct energy and life force very specifically.
When the mind has been mastered, a person will conquer restlessness and boredom. When you learn to control the energy you are able to control the states of Consciousness.
The first stages of Directing Energy is concentration. Bringing your focus is a direction of personal will towards sustaining mental effort. This is concentration.
The Medulla Oblongata is at the base of the brain stem that acts as the energy receiver of cosmic energy. When feeling unwell, imagine the Cosmic Consciousness streaming into the back of your head and projecting itself throughout your body parts and areas that feel blocked or unwell. This helps to develop ones skill at directing life force energy within the self and the environment.
- Bring to your mind the life force energy coming into the medulla oblongata and being directed to your body parts.
- Tension will arise in the body, as you notice this tension building, it is building the inner vibration which manifests as a result of the concentrated effort made in the physical body.
- Notice the tension building and then allow the body to release that tension fully, in order to achieve deeper relaxation.
- Relax and let go, falling deeper into relaxation, letting go of the mental and physical body and then feel.
- Allow the sensory feeling of that moment to reveal to you impressions, sensing the feelings in that moment.
The power of the force of Love is key that unlocks every door in the Universe. When we can access the power of Love we are capable to accomplish almost anything. When intending to direct energy, bring feelings of love and devotion to the process.
~via Ascension Glossary
LISA RENEE: “Mastering Relationships”
The Practice of Mastering Relationships
Based on the Law of One Principles
1. Self Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame, guilt or projection upon another person, by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know, as you have not walked in their “shoes”. When feeling upset, restore balance to your heart and aura, by lovingly holding your boundaries without violating others boundaries by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the “real issue” is, which most of the time is not what it appears to be. Going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of yourself and others, allowing time, neutralizes the conflict.
2. Conservation – Being able to discern the Right Use of Action. Harnesses precious time and life force energies to be more effective and impactful. Cultivate the wisdom in learning when to engage and when not to engage with others or conflicting circumstances. No person needs to justify their existence to another or to care what people think of them. Staying clear of emotional tantrums and dramas and not engaging means you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos. Dark Forces use drama to instigate schisms and chaos between ourselves and others, making us less effective and scattering our energies. Conserving energy means a stronger focus, and we become more effective and productive. When we learn this skill, we gain more resources and connections with our spiritual source. If we waste time and energy we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased, draining us, and therefore dissipates positive influence.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and circumstances. Reaction is subconscious programming and mostly operates from preconceived ideas, fears or mind control. Observe your reaction and ask your body to show you the story or memory behind the reaction. As you learn to inquire or source the reactions you generate, much is learned about your body consciousness and can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction. Emotional catharsis techniques (ES Core Triad Practice includes them), help to release the story from the body so it can return to a new pattern, free of the reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, kindness, compassion and self-love, is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment, in choosing your response to self and others.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present in all relationships, and by respecting each person’s right to exist, is a demonstration of reverence for life force in all of its aspects and permutations. Avoid behaviors of criticism, presumptions, disrespectful or harmful accusations, controlling or manipulating others, giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Live and Let Live.
5. Humility – By knowing your place in the Universe and the role you play, you act in humility knowing All is a part of the God Source. All is equal in the Love of God, and no being is judged better, higher or more valued than another. By acting from humility and in spiritual service, when you are called upon to do something as an action of stewardship, even if its cleaning toilets, in humility you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego, and if left unchecked, the rapid karmic exchange will result in a “root downfall”.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment, test the personal resonance of people and events you choose to engage or exchange with, as either aligned to your resonance or not aligned to your resonance, in that moment. There is no right or wrong, only personal resonance. That answer may change continually in different timelines, depending on when you ask for discernment. Learning personal discernment builds your necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling your soul path, or not. Discernment allows for the continual productive growth and the effective use of your personal energies and focused attention. Uphold your personal boundaries by applying discernment towards all things you focus energy or attention upon.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to “feeling” what you “know” in that present moment. Breathing in the moment and feeling the energy signature in the environment, will open your senses to allow the energy to give your body impressions and information without words. Higher knowing becomes present and connected with you at all times. What you “know” now, is all you will ever need. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as “direct knowing”. Every moment spent in the “feeling”, the direct knowing will be present. You “know” more in the “feeling”, than you mentally acknowledge yourself for. What does Now Feel Like? Let the energy and feeling respond to your heart.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are dissolved. Every connection or contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning, attempt to neutralize polarity thinking by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth inherent in the circumstance. Surrendering to the now and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a “position” and hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of the situation, making it vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Let Go and Let God.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and life force. Inquire and know the contents of your heart, and only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do not bargain or sacrifice your truth, however, do not avoid tasks that build discipline and personal character. Ask your multidimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and happy, pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being and generate love and kindness to yourself. As a loving but firm self-parent, give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation.
LISA RENEE: “Connecting with Your Original Spirit”
Dear Ascending Family,
To be sovereign over our personal energies we must learn how to take back our personal power and reclaim our spiritual energies. If we do not reclaim our energies, reclaim our mind and emotions, something else will. This re-education process is called energetic self mastery or self leadership. Here one will learn to lead one’s life for one’s true spiritual purpose and as a result, achieve greater peace, happiness and fulfillment as one learns to connect with their true Original Spirit.
Connecting with your Original Spirit is the same as connecting and activating your authentic spiritual blueprint and divine mission in life. You are then able to live your life with connection, protection, purpose and meaning, which pervades every cell of your existence. This is the process of learning to awaken and walk in this world as a God-Sovereign-Free human being, infused with the Inner Christos light.
First you may want to download or print out your Krystal Aegis Handbook, which will highlight the basics and give you some handy tools in developing your daily Ascension practice.
Ascension Glossary Pages
These are some glossary pages for those who are just getting familiar with ES language describing Awakening and Spiritual Ascension, as well as clearing practices and other tools. Be patient, as with a little effort and study you’ll find your footing soon enough!
- What is Awakening?
- What is Negative Ego?
- 12 Keys to Self Awareness
- Spiritual Housekeeping
- Time Shift Blog
- ES Core Triad practices for every day
- Newsletter Archive
- Podcast Archive
- Psychic Self Defense Series
You may have dived into the current ES material without the benefit of the basic background and history, which progrssively builds a foundation so one is much more adept with the Ascension language. The more advanced material in the ES Community discusses clearing alien machinery and inorganic implants, as well as the hidden human ET and Galactic histories. These are memories stored in our soul and monadic bodies. To be in self-mastery with personal energies, ultimately most people will require a comprehensive understanding of our Extraterrestrial history, in order to understand what has happned to the earth. This is because once you witness the event that had caused trauma and pain from a perception of realization of that event, you changes the timeline and ceases to carry its imprint, karma or miasma in the genetic record and flesh. When you release and clear these imprints from the moment of personal realization, you are free from their control over you and your ancestors. Most people will need a context for what they are looking at when cellular memories are being released and cleared from their physical and energetic body. As you witness these clearings neutrally, you remove the pain they caused in your body. One will experience freedom, lightness and clarity that bring a deep communion with source light energies.
There are a lot of tools and techniques available that can help you learn to clear fear, remove emotional issues and get deeper clarity within. I highly suggest the 9 classes on psychic self defense. I feel it is important for us to understand psychic realms, so as not to be bogged down in other people’s negative energies, as well as old destructive patterns of behavior.
Take these classes in at your own pace. The ultimate suggestion is one class a week. Each class is about 2 hours with a guided meditation practice.
Keep perfecting your 12D Shield and strengthening your boundaries between yourself and others, by creating a protective energy shield around your aura. Your suggested homework will have meditations and techniques to work with shifting negative mental thoughts. Find which technique works well for you and that you like best and use it daily. You will notice big shifts if you commit to the process and dedicate yourself. The key is consistency, a dedicated practice for every day goes a long way.
Suggestions areas to stay focused on:
1. Build your mental context by exploring and integrating new levels of your ascension exploration into greater self actualization. Keep the focus on building relationships and language that helps you to re-contextualize your life patterns, moving away from old destructive behaviors and limiting mental beliefs and into empowering new behaviors of connecting with your inner spirit and multidimensional selves. Communicate with people that share these same kinds of values with you.
2. Discipline your mind and beliefs from allowing external or internal fear, insecurity or doubt to control you or loop in mental obsessions or negative thoughts and behaviors. Shift out of emotional conflicts and overcome fears.
3. Create multiple outlets for the practice of mental refocusing. Harness and focus your mental power, finding anything that you enjoy, such as martial arts, meditation and psychic clarity development. One cannot achieve inner clarity with an unclear and confused mind. Attune and refine your brain and attempt to balance your brain chemistry by choosing thoughts that are balanced, positive and healthy. Negative thoughts impact brain chemistry negatively and can make us ill. Positive thoughts impact the brain chemistry positively and improve our health.
4. Explore your spiritual commitment and design your own wellness and spiritual health program based on the information you feel the most resonant and in tune with. It is time to build the inner core foundation so that you have a spiritual house, a foundation on which to build and be supported by as you spiritually grow. Try to have fun with it, use humor to release stress, play music, be creative.
5. With some of the nervous exhaustion many of us undergo during Ascension you may want to consider exploring and gently adding some brain formula or neurological supplements, to support your brain, sensory functions and nervous system.
6. Explore mild detoxification and parasite cleansing (ie adding spirulina, greens or liver support herbs to give your body extra support) and consider various methods of getting the toxicity out of your elimination channels, blood stream and body. Toxicity and parasites are known to create neurological issues and thought obsessions, through their conductive properties, which are unhealthy for the human body.
This is a basic guideline to begin putting together a wellness and spiritual practice routine that WORKS FOR YOU. It must feel like something you can integrate into your daily life and that you make some time for consistently. A little commitment goes a long way, so do not be too aspiring, take it at your own pace, but be consistent.
Much love, peace and happiness wished for you!
Welcome to our Krystal Aegis pages and thank you for collaborating with the Guardian consciousness to learn how to free yourself and others.
Lisa and our ES Mentors
You must be logged in to post a comment.