The Practice of Mastering Relationships
Based on the Law of One Principles
1. Self Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame, guilt or projection upon another person, by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know, as you have not walked in their “shoes”. When feeling upset, restore balance to your heart and aura, by lovingly holding your boundaries without violating others boundaries by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the “real issue” is, which most of the time is not what it appears to be. Going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of yourself and others, allowing time, neutralizes the conflict.
2. Conservation – Being able to discern the Right Use of Action. Harnesses precious time and life force energies to be more effective and impactful. Cultivate the wisdom in learning when to engage and when not to engage with others or conflicting circumstances. No person needs to justify their existence to another or to care what people think of them. Staying clear of emotional tantrums and dramas and not engaging means you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos. Dark Forces use drama to instigate schisms and chaos between ourselves and others, making us less effective and scattering our energies. Conserving energy means a stronger focus, and we become more effective and productive. When we learn this skill, we gain more resources and connections with our spiritual source. If we waste time and energy we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased, draining us, and therefore dissipates positive influence.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and circumstances. Reaction is subconscious programming and mostly operates from preconceived ideas, fears or mind control. Observe your reaction and ask your body to show you the story or memory behind the reaction. As you learn to inquire or source the reactions you generate, much is learned about your body consciousness and can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction. Emotional catharsis techniques (ES Core Triad Practice includes them), help to release the story from the body so it can return to a new pattern, free of the reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, kindness, compassion and self-love, is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment, in choosing your response to self and others.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present in all relationships, and by respecting each person’s right to exist, is a demonstration of reverence for life force in all of its aspects and permutations. Avoid behaviors of criticism, presumptions, disrespectful or harmful accusations, controlling or manipulating others, giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Live and Let Live.
5. Humility – By knowing your place in the Universe and the role you play, you act in humility knowing All is a part of the God Source. All is equal in the Love of God, and no being is judged better, higher or more valued than another. By acting from humility and in spiritual service, when you are called upon to do something as an action of stewardship, even if its cleaning toilets, in humility you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego, and if left unchecked, the rapid karmic exchange will result in a “root downfall”.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment, test the personal resonance of people and events you choose to engage or exchange with, as either aligned to your resonance or not aligned to your resonance, in that moment. There is no right or wrong, only personal resonance. That answer may change continually in different timelines, depending on when you ask for discernment. Learning personal discernment builds your necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling your soul path, or not. Discernment allows for the continual productive growth and the effective use of your personal energies and focused attention. Uphold your personal boundaries by applying discernment towards all things you focus energy or attention upon.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to “feeling” what you “know” in that present moment. Breathing in the moment and feeling the energy signature in the environment, will open your senses to allow the energy to give your body impressions and information without words. Higher knowing becomes present and connected with you at all times. What you “know” now, is all you will ever need. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as “direct knowing”. Every moment spent in the “feeling”, the direct knowing will be present. You “know” more in the “feeling”, than you mentally acknowledge yourself for. What does Now Feel Like? Let the energy and feeling respond to your heart.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are dissolved. Every connection or contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning, attempt to neutralize polarity thinking by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth inherent in the circumstance. Surrendering to the now and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a “position” and hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of the situation, making it vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Let Go and Let God.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and life force. Inquire and know the contents of your heart, and only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do not bargain or sacrifice your truth, however, do not avoid tasks that build discipline and personal character. Ask your multidimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and happy, pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being and generate love and kindness to yourself. As a loving but firm self-parent, give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation.
Dear Ascending Family,
To be sovereign over our personal energies we must learn how to take back our personal power and reclaim our spiritual energies. If we do not reclaim our energies, reclaim our mind and emotions, something else will. This re-education process is called energetic self mastery or self leadership. Here one will learn to lead one’s life for one’s true spiritual purpose and as a result, achieve greater peace, happiness and fulfillment as one learns to connect with their true Original Spirit.
Connecting with your Original Spirit is the same as connecting and activating your authentic spiritual blueprint and divine mission in life. You are then able to live your life with connection, protection, purpose and meaning, which pervades every cell of your existence. This is the process of learning to awaken and walk in this world as a God-Sovereign-Free human being, infused with the Inner Christos light.
Ascension Glossary Pages
These are some glossary pages for those who are just getting familiar with ES language describing Awakening and Spiritual Ascension, as well as clearing practices and other tools. Be patient, as with a little effort and study you’ll find your footing soon enough!
- What is Awakening?
- What is Negative Ego?
- 12 Keys to Self Awareness
- Spiritual Housekeeping
- Time Shift Blog
- ES Core Triad practices for every day
- Newsletter Archive
- Podcast Archive
- Psychic Self Defense Series
You may have dived into the current ES material without the benefit of the basic background and history, which progrssively builds a foundation so one is much more adept with the Ascension language. The more advanced material in the ES Community discusses clearing alien machinery and inorganic implants, as well as the hidden human ET and Galactic histories. These are memories stored in our soul and monadic bodies. To be in self-mastery with personal energies, ultimately most people will require a comprehensive understanding of our Extraterrestrial history, in order to understand what has happned to the earth. This is because once you witness the event that had caused trauma and pain from a perception of realization of that event, you changes the timeline and ceases to carry its imprint, karma or miasma in the genetic record and flesh. When you release and clear these imprints from the moment of personal realization, you are free from their control over you and your ancestors. Most people will need a context for what they are looking at when cellular memories are being released and cleared from their physical and energetic body. As you witness these clearings neutrally, you remove the pain they caused in your body. One will experience freedom, lightness and clarity that bring a deep communion with source light energies.
There are a lot of tools and techniques available that can help you learn to clear fear, remove emotional issues and get deeper clarity within. I highly suggest the 9 classes on psychic self defense. I feel it is important for us to understand psychic realms, so as not to be bogged down in other people’s negative energies, as well as old destructive patterns of behavior.
Take these classes in at your own pace. The ultimate suggestion is one class a week. Each class is about 2 hours with a guided meditation practice.
Keep perfecting your 12D Shield and strengthening your boundaries between yourself and others, by creating a protective energy shield around your aura. Your suggested homework will have meditations and techniques to work with shifting negative mental thoughts. Find which technique works well for you and that you like best and use it daily. You will notice big shifts if you commit to the process and dedicate yourself. The key is consistency, a dedicated practice for every day goes a long way.
Suggestions areas to stay focused on:
1. Build your mental context by exploring and integrating new levels of your ascension exploration into greater self actualization. Keep the focus on building relationships and language that helps you to re-contextualize your life patterns, moving away from old destructive behaviors and limiting mental beliefs and into empowering new behaviors of connecting with your inner spirit and multidimensional selves. Communicate with people that share these same kinds of values with you.
2. Discipline your mind and beliefs from allowing external or internal fear, insecurity or doubt to control you or loop in mental obsessions or negative thoughts and behaviors. Shift out of emotional conflicts and overcome fears.
3. Create multiple outlets for the practice of mental refocusing. Harness and focus your mental power, finding anything that you enjoy, such as martial arts, meditation and psychic clarity development. One cannot achieve inner clarity with an unclear and confused mind. Attune and refine your brain and attempt to balance your brain chemistry by choosing thoughts that are balanced, positive and healthy. Negative thoughts impact brain chemistry negatively and can make us ill. Positive thoughts impact the brain chemistry positively and improve our health.
4. Explore your spiritual commitment and design your own wellness and spiritual health program based on the information you feel the most resonant and in tune with. It is time to build the inner core foundation so that you have a spiritual house, a foundation on which to build and be supported by as you spiritually grow. Try to have fun with it, use humor to release stress, play music, be creative.
5. With some of the nervous exhaustion many of us undergo during Ascension you may want to consider exploring and gently adding some brain formula or neurological supplements, to support your brain, sensory functions and nervous system.
6. Explore mild detoxification and parasite cleansing (ie adding spirulina, greens or liver support herbs to give your body extra support) and consider various methods of getting the toxicity out of your elimination channels, blood stream and body. Toxicity and parasites are known to create neurological issues and thought obsessions, through their conductive properties, which are unhealthy for the human body.
This is a basic guideline to begin putting together a wellness and spiritual practice routine that WORKS FOR YOU. It must feel like something you can integrate into your daily life and that you make some time for consistently. A little commitment goes a long way, so do not be too aspiring, take it at your own pace, but be consistent.
Much love, peace and happiness wished for you!
Welcome to our Krystal Aegis pages and thank you for collaborating with the Guardian consciousness to learn how to free yourself and others.
Lisa and our ES Mentors
Basic Daily Exercise: 5 Steps to Refocusing Negative Thoughts or Emotions. It is Not God’s Job to control your Mind.
- RELABEL – Identify the negative thought or emotion as a distorted pattern of Negative Ego consciousness. This “Fear” is my Negative Ego. This is not the real me.
- REATTRIBUTE – Dis-identify from the negative thought or emotion as you. You begin to master your emotional states and you can begin to choose. I am the eternal being, not my thoughts or emotions.
- REFOCUS – Move yourself out of situation, environment or the trigger for that thought. Go for a walk, listen to music, change your focus. Affirm: Not my will but Divine.
- REVALUE – Revalue the power you have given this thought or emotion to rule your life. See it for what it truly IS. Limiting you. Disempowering you. Robbing you of inner peace and fulfillment as a Divine being. (Get behind ME, Ego! I AM that I AM!)
- REQUEST Help – Commit to expressing Higher Emotion and Living your Soul Purpose. Ask for help from your inner spirit. Work your spiritual tools. Be here NOW!
Addressing Core Fear
When we resist the emotional and spiritual process required to address our hidden core wound and pain, it can occupy us for many years in seeking psychological, emotional and spiritual healing work. The core wound is most commonly generated in the pre-verbal or non-verbal areas of the brain, body and consciousness, thus it is greatly entwined with the physical body, Central Nervous System, as well as the functioning of the three layers of ego. If there is no self-awareness of the pain held in the triggering of this core wound, the wound takes over the body and runs on automatic through the nervous system and brain.
To bring unconditional love and stabilize it into our body and conscious awareness, we need to identify the organizing belief systems that trigger our core pain. We must remember who we are in our spiritual essence, our sense of true core self, before we took on the fear based belief that we were separated from love. If we are willing to feel the wound that led to the pain generated from our separation from unconditional love, this reveals to us where the wound is located in our body, or where the black emptiness resides. Our core wounds manifest as an aching emptiness or black hole somewhere in our body, usually found in the heart center. Once identified, the black holes of pain need to be filled with the light of unconditional love and forgiveness.
Suggested Quick Exercise
To go beyond Core Fears and Recover the Core Self, this quick exercise may be helpful:
- Source the Belief System: Identity the negative belief system that drives the core wound, that spreads emotional and mental pain and leaves fear residue and constriction sensations in your body.
- Connect to your Physical Body: Identify where the core pain or aching wound can be felt in your body and body parts. Pay attention and observe how your body constricts and closes down in fear when you are feeling your core pain or core wound.
- Observe the Fear, Witness: Stay present to the core fear and pain without trying to change it or shift it immediately. Observe it as being connected to your physical self, your biological self. Do not try to make the fear or wound as something positive, or bargain it away, just allow yourself to be fully present with the fear and pain, without believing it to be true. Call it out for what it is, the negative ego or predator mind.
- Experience Vulnerability while Feeling Pain: Be open to feel the vulnerability that pain may make you feel, without assigning any labels or value of good or bad. Stay present to experience unbearable pain as an energy, thought form and vibration, staying as open as you can to witness it in your body. If you can focus on the feeling of being vulnerable, allow yourself to be fully innocent, knowing that being comfortable with emotional vulnerability is a great strength.
- Invite in Unconditional Love: Bring to mind and imagine yourself in your eternal spirit body before this core wound, pain and the negative beliefs existed. In your mind, completely surround the fear, void, blackness, in the body, and area of pain with the unconditional love, light and power of the Krystal Star and Godhead. See your entire body lit up in God-Sovereign-Free imagery, enlightened, free and liberated from pain.
LR Client homework since 2000.
~via Ascension Glossary
Transcript: As we come out of this dark cycle, it can feel like moving through the narrow part of an hourglass, where the micro and macro are being compressed together and squeezed through the bottleneck. We are processing the dark eon of these controller power abuses along with the accumulative pain of the suffering that is being inflicted upon the Earth, while we come into a deeper knowing and comprehension that it was never actually about us at a deeply personal level. We may have had many spiritual lessons that our soul could learn in this dark cycle, through incarnations in this density. We may have come to the planet in order to find completion and healing from other lifetimes where there was abuse or dysfunction and this is the lifetime that we are going to clear many of these inherited overlays or karmic issues.
That’s why this ascension process has been so exceptionally hard for so many, as this is the life time many souls are completing incarnational cycles based on consciousness slavery. Those awake and aware to the ascension cycle are choosing to end the accumulative karmic patterns of consciousness slavery this time. You are not going to repeat this cycle of abuse and pain again. This means that you must see what has happened to your lifestream in order to enslave your mind. To graduate you must see the impact of those interactions with the darkness that felt such immense pain, in order to finally heal from those patterns.
Once we can see it, then we must choose to stop allowing darkness to inflict harm and slavery upon ourselves and others. We must stop the behaviors where darkness creates harm in our consciousness and choose to align ourselves with the Godhead. This happens easily when we intend to align ourselves with Natural Laws and Divine Will, not my will but Divine Will, and this intention will help to take us through this very difficult and challenging process with as much ease and grace as possible.
The most important themes to focus upon now are to help us move through the difficult situations and painful energies we are facing in the outer world. I’d like to break them down very simply into five key themes while we’re in the most intense spiritual warfare. We are in the middle of an active human genocide happening all around us while nobody is actually really talking about it in the physical world. There has always been human genocide going on, but now it is global. The size and the scale of this agenda is monstrous and unfathomable. We are in the end game stages of the final conflict for Earth. This will impact how things manifest in our world because we are in the middle of the most intense levels of spiritual warfare to control humanity and the planetary resources.
These five principles are the most important themes to focus upon. When you’re tired, when you’re exhausted, when you’re not feeling well, when you just can’t take it anymore keep your focus on these simple principles. When you’re stronger, when you’re gaining spiritual strength, when you don’t feel so overwhelmed and stressed, and you have some bandwidth in order to expand consciousness through knowledge, then continue your odyssey and journey of exploration into understanding more about the human lightbody and the Natural Laws.
The following things I’m going to discuss are universal and absolute truths that I have attempted to break down in the most simplistic way so that you can work with them in your day-to-day life, while navigating the end game pressures. As a quick go to while you’re attempting to get your bearings when all hell is breaking loose on planet Earth, because the chaos and suffering is at its maximum. When you’re feeling overwhelmed and worn down by the intensity of the outer world, remember that this macrocosm of global insanity directly corresponds to the mind control patterns using targeted spiritual warfare against humanity.
1 – God is Love. Know that the highest order of God is love. Never forget this. Love is all. When we’re traumatized, when we’re frustrated, when we’ve had enough, when we’re getting pounded, when we’re sore, when we’re in pain, sometimes we can’t feel that love. Even if you focus your mind on love, even when you’re not feeling it per se in your body, make the effort to hold it in your mind. “God is Love. Love is all. God is Love. Love is all.”
In all ways that you can feel into and nurture love, can cultivate; self-love, loving kindness towards yourself, towards others, to the Earth or nature. This will provide you with the active principle that satisfies several of the Natural Laws of God all at once. Even if you do not understand the Law of Structure and the natural laws at this stage of awareness or spiritual development, just focus on “Love is all. Love is God. Love exists inside of you. You are made from love.” This is an active principle and a direct action that you can take that will satisfy several natural laws and help make your existence and ability to deal with difficulties in your life much easier.
As you focus on this vibration it’s similar to oiling the squeaky wheels, freeing up those areas that are stuck, those areas that just don’t seem to move. And that level of frustration that you might feel mentally of “Why am I stuck in this space?” In those moments bring your focus to love. Focus on loving kindness to help you dissolve problems that seem insurmountable or soften the perception of being stuck between a hard place and a rock. Focus on love to the best of your ability, even if you can’t feel it in your body because you’re frustrated and you’re overwhelmed, or you’re not feeling well. Do your best to bring love into the moment, into your mind. Deflect negativity and bring your focus back to loving energies whenever you’re feeling the utmost level of frustration with what is going on in the outer world.
The highest expression of love when manifested into our material world is the same experience as attaining consciousness freedom. When we express the highest version of love, selfless love, we put our heart on the altar to serve God. This is the same experience we will be moving towards in attaining consciousness freedom. This is the key to achieving consciousness freedom. This is our highest purpose during the spiritual ascension cycle that is happening on the planet. Love is the organizing harmonizing synchronizing force that exists throughout creation and through its genuine authentic expression. Love is in perfect balance and harmony with what is, as it is. Love does not control or manipulate. Love exists in alignment with truth, higher knowledge, and the benevolent forces of the Eternal Light in harmony with natural laws, in harmony with the universe, in harmony with God.
2 – Compassion. Now compassion is different than love and for a lot of us, we may not have known what love is. As we go deeper into our spiritual meditations and reflections, when we open our heart deeply, we will experience a force of love inside our heart that was unknown to us previously. Because we didn’t know it, we didn’t know it existed. But it does, it exists inside of us. As we go through our planetary initiation, this is going to be much easier to access for those of us that had trauma or are overly mental, because the negative ego or over intellectualization actually blocks our heart from opening. We must find that inner balance, the balance of the heart-brain where the brain is governed by the heart. Where the intelligence that we receive comes through the heart-brain, which is a part of the divine design of our Christos template. As we expand our consciousness, this is a natural process that will happen to each of us uniquely, where we will feel and experience this and realize that love is a force, and it exists inside. We will learn to feel its attributes because it’s different, much, much different than what we’ve been told love is or what we’ve experienced love to be in the context of the 3D world.
Intend to express compassion for self and others and go deeper to find the meaning of compassion, as it is different than love even though it is an active principle of love that is manifested in compassion. The most important part of this difficult time we’re living through is practicing self-compassion. Here we are, we’re in the meat grinder and it’s difficult for all of us.
It’s crucial that you are gentle and kind towards yourself. Be compassionate. Go at your own pace. Uncover the healthy spiritual belief systems versus the unhealthy ones. Identify where there is negativity being directed towards the soul. Make an effort to practice self-compassion first, as that will make this current journey of getting through all of the shadow voices or programming of negativity something that is more nourishing and empowering. The God source essence is the truly reverent, heart-based feelings of compassion for all of life. And it is the key to regain our true humanity on a planet that has lost its humanity to alien mind control and Negative Alien Agenda tactics. When we are disconnected from life, we are disconnected from the inner spiritual selves, and then disconnected from Soul and God’s Source Light. When we are disconnected from our soul and God’s Source Light, we plunge into dark despair, pain and depression. In order to reconnect with life, in order to have value for life, we must experience feelings of compassion for ourselves, feelings empathy for ourselves and for others. This is the true core essence of every human being’s highest potential. Without the experience of feeling emotion, a human being becomes disconnected and unable to feel or experience anything as interconnected to the oneness of life. And we know that’s a part of the warfare being waged against us, to break our hearts, to damage our empathy, to damage our higher sensory perception, to derail the areas where we can feel love and compassion for ourselves and others. If you can’t feel that in your body intend it to be so, and especially if you cannot feel it then intend it every day, as much as possible. Bring it into your day-to-day awareness that this is your goal, that your mental focus and where you’re placing your attention is upon love: self-love, self-compassion, love and compassion for others.
3 – Thoughts are things. And if you want to understand this more deeply, there are three natural laws that are very important for you to understand and work with. If it’s too much to really do a deep dive on this, if you’re too tired to focus on something complicated like clearing out any kind of negative ego programs or negative self-talk, then your default should always be return back to “Love is all. God is love.” When feeling doubt, when you’re too tired or overwhelmed, return back to practicing loving kindness and self-compassion, over and over again. Then when you feel spiritually stronger, make the effort to understand these three natural laws. These three natural laws are the Law of Mentalism, in Aries; the Law of Suggestion in Leo; the Law of Response in Virgo. These three are the most important in understanding the Law of Structure that creates all things.
There are consequences to the decisions we make. We must think upon and hold these consequences, and potential consequences made to our lives and other lives, especially if we’re not entirely clear if they’re in Divine alignment. Let’s say, the mental body wants something and wants it right now. Or we just can’t stand something; there’s something in our life that’s really bothering us. And we have to understand, is this something, is this in alignment with me? What is my lesson here? How do I change the way I look at and perceive and face this problem? Do I run away from it? Do I work on myself? Are there things that I need to do in this situation? What is this showing me? What lessons are present? What level of mastery do I need in my spiritual initiation? Because this is an initiation.
You may not see it that way, but that’s what it is. If something is stuck and it is in front of you, there is something there that you need to figure out. Why is it there? Now sometimes it’s a situational awareness. It can be a timing issue and I think a lot of it is timing right now. This is not the time to be moving and shaking in a lot of active principle, in terms of setting up new businesses or embarking on completely new kinds of projects, because we’re in the middle of an end game. It’s cross spirals everywhere. We’re being targeted, left, right and center 24/7. This is a time to lay low, get strong, get your lightbody on, power up those shields, and get your tools really working. Unless of course, you get very strong divine guidance to go here or do this as a part of your direct connection and your devotion to serve your highest expression.
Most people when they’re attempting to manifest something, it’s coming from the ego mind desires. The ego mind desire isn’t going to work too well in this new structure, because you’ve got to learn to let it go. It’s got to be “it is what it is” in this moment. You set forth your intentions. You look at what’s in the now-moment present for you, and you address what’s in front of you to the best of your known ability. You see it as an initiation and a lesson which you need to master before you can move to the next stage of your spiritual development. Because many times when we have blockages there is something we need to learn, master or understand before we can move on to the next stage, whatever it may be. So that is something to again consider with the spirit of patience, with emotional maturity and with some humility, because it’s very, very difficult right now.
When you say you want to achieve your spiritual goals, understand that you will achieve your spiritual goals naturally by always choosing to deflect ego to serve your higher Divine Will. You will always be guided to achieve your spiritual goals when you intend this to be so. And again, as I’ve mentioned to you several times in the past, when you achieve your spiritual goals, when you’re living your spiritual purpose, when you feel it resonating out of every cell of your body, this brings the utmost fulfillment, contentment, and joy in the moment. Even when you’re living in the chaos of the end times, or in the end game and subjected to spiritual warfare as we are now.
Now one of the things that is important to understand with natural laws is what is referred to as the “Golden Rule”. If you’re treating others really badly and you’re suffering, you may not realize that you’re sabotaging yourself through some of your behaviors, whatever they may be. Sometimes you will not get the response you need, or you will not understand some of the situations in your life. One of the most important things to remember is the Golden Rule, meaning that you have a reciprocal responsibility to ensure justice for others, as you ensure justice for yourself. The Golden Rule is about an ethical code and a moral truth that essentially states one should treat others, as one would like to be treated by others. It is commonly referred to as “Do unto others”. If you’re breaking this rule, then the ethical code, the moral truth, the spiritual integrity is not very strong and you can receive interference.
When working with natural laws, we must understand that it applies to everyone. If the natural law works for you, the natural law works for everyone. So again, the Golden Rule is an ethical code or moral truth which you must adhere to, in order to receive spiritual responses to your requests. This means checking yourself when there are situations that are very unpleasant or you feel like you’re suffering, and you’re asking for guidance. If you don’t seem to be getting guidance, or if you’re misinterpreting or you’re not understanding the guidance that you’re receiving, look at the Golden Rule. Make sure that the Golden Rule is something that you utilize in your day-to-day life. Examine whether you are treating others as you would like to be treated. This will magnify the power of the spiritual support you receive, as in response to your prayers.
4 – Choosing to align with Divine Will. That is aligning to natural laws by aligning to Divine Will. It is important to know that “divine right order” and “divine right timing” in cosmic order are real things. These are real principles in maintaining cosmic order. During difficult situations remember that “divine right order” has its own timing; it is not in your timing but in God’s timing. Stating “in divine right order” essentially means you are evoking or calling forth true spiritual law to be made present in all that governs time and space, and through your own personal intent and consent, you are choosing consciously the authority of God’s natural laws to be made manifested within your consciousness and throughout your creations.
This also means the person is asking for divine right order, is acting upon their own self determination and the Law of Intent to resolve the authority problem between the negative ego and the higher relationship they have with their inner spirit Source and God expression. Again, it is a choice that is being made when you relinquish your personal control through ego will, releasing perceptions of needs and desires, with the consent to defer to the natural laws in “divine right order and divine right timing.”
5 – Law of Vibration. The interesting thing about the Law of Vibration is that it was incredibly distorted until very recently, because this natural law is actually in the governance of the Solar Logos, and the Solar Logos infrastructure and architecture were highly damaged. When we think of the Solar Logos plane, we think of the Lyran histories. These Lyran histories of wars and explosions contain the damage and destruction made to the Solar Logos, which created distortions in how the Law of Vibration was being adhered to. The Solar Logos is the holder of the cosmological principle of the Law of Vibration. Understand that nothing rests, everything is in constant motion. Everything vibrates at a rate that is either faster or slower, and also rotates, which forms a rate of frequency vibration beyond the material realm, into a realm in which everything is conscious energy. This describes the Law of Vibration. So this means we start looking at things beyond the material inanimate object vantage point of something, that just looks like this physical object. Think of it as conscious energy. What is the quality of vibration behind it? What is the frequency of this thing? Everything in our universe consists of layers of vibrational frequency stacked throughout the dimensional scales.
We can apply the Law of Mentalism to shift our thoughts in order to change our mental state into a positive state with higher vibration. We can see how gaining awareness through observing our thoughts helps us to refocus ourselves into a positive state with a higher vibration. Thus, when we direct our focus upon loving positive states and higher frequencies with an effort of applying personal will, in order to shift the vibration, this is called mental transmutation. We have the power in every moment to perform mental transmutation. This principle explains the distinction between the manifestations of the planes of matter, energy, mind, and spirit are the result of only different vibrations on a frequency scale. The higher the energy of a person on that scale, the higher the rate of the frequency vibration they will embody and interact with. As we align with Divine Will we become a house where God can dwell.
I hope you find these themes supportive to help us move through current global challenges. I’m just going to quickly go over them again. Five tips and themes to focus upon during this end game cycle; when we’re addressing or having to face difficult situations, painful energies, clearing of the shadow, deal with complex social situations or whatever it might be.
Number 1: Love is all. God is Love.
Number 2: Compassion. Practice self-compassion first.
Number 3: Thoughts are things. When you have the bandwidth, explore the three Law(s) of Mentalism, the Law of Suggestion, and the Law of Response.
Number 4: Align to your Divine Will at all times. Therefore, you will naturally align to the universal laws without effort. Not my will, but Divine Will, will align you to the natural laws, even if you don’t understand exactly how they work in this moment.
Number 5: Law of Vibration, this is just making sure that you understand absolutely everything is conscious energy. Anything that appears inanimate as an object is a type of conscious energy. It has a vibrational frequency.
This will be helpful to reframe your reality to look at the world as energy, and energy as consciousness. What kind of energy is it? This is the Law of Vibration. Being able to identify that quality of energy-consciousness, will help you to navigate the complexity of the situations that we face now, and in the future as our system, the outer system, the control system is crumbling.
I hope that that is helpful and supportive to you. This is such a time of exploring greater self-acceptance and our unique spiritual lessons. It’s not an easy time for any of us. Know that you are not alone. We are dealing with this all together as one. We each have our own lessons and self-mastery issues, and all of this comprises the umbrella of spiritual ascension and spiritual initiation. Thank you so much for listening or reading.
Loving Blessings to All,
Transcript lovingly gifted by Claris, Jackie and Annie. Edit support by lovely Paige.
~via EnergeticSynthesis.com – Time Shift Blog – September 6, 2022