Love is the essence of life. It is everywhere present, even in your every breath. When you open your awareness to love, when you fill your life with love, you feel more and more alive. You feel at peace.
You may have many material things in life that make your life more comfortable, but if you don’t feel love, no matter how many material things you have accumulated that make you feel safe, you will feel as if something is missing. Love is that which brings a sense of aliveness and a sense of purpose.
One thing we all have in common with one another in our life journey is that all of us are searching for love.
This search might not even be a conscious thing. Deep within ourselves we all want and desire it. We all desire that connection with others.
As humans, we tend to alienate ourselves from our truth, that is to love and be loved. We deny ourselves true love and hold up high walls so others can’t get in.
In order to help you break your wall down and allow others to love you, these 8 simple but powerful lessons are an important read!
1. Love is death of your ego and rebirth of your soul. You can’t force love, It is only given as gift.
2. Love is Unconditional.
3. Love is without expectations. When you love someone, do not expect it in return because that is not true love.
4. Only love can build deep connections between people. Hate will break those connections.
5. Love is love, even when it goes unsaid. Real love can be felt through a simple glance!
6. Instead of looking for love, remove the things/people/ego that is preventing you from loving all, and being loved in return.
7. Love makes life easy and enjoyable, when you love, life is pure and happy no matter what your personal circumstances are!
8. You can own nothing but have love and feel as though you possess the world’s most precious treasure. You can own all the riches in the world but will feel empty if you do not have love.
By consciously directing love to any inharmonious condition, you can transmute it. The powerful vibration of love will consume and dissolve any lower, inharmonious condition and you will witness a miracle take place before your own eyes. By cultivating love within yourself, you will raise yourself above any obstacles and disharmonies. By cultivating love, if any part of your body needs healing, you may experience even spontaneous, miraculous healings. By cultivating love, your body will grow younger.
Whatever it is that you do for a living, practice doing it out of love and for the sake of love. Whoever crosses your path, practice looking beyond bodies, beyond appearances and holding onto the awareness that love is present within everyone and everything. By holding onto the awareness of love in another – even if that person is unaware of love within.
If you practice this with someone with whom you are experiencing a conflict, you may just witness a miraculous transformation unfold before you. Love is a source of all miracles. Love is not a passive thing. It is active force. If you put love into action, all the moments of your life will be filled with miracles and wonderful surprises.